Thread: Soundmax integrated digital audio drivers for Windows 7 32 bit

Soundmax integrated digital audio drivers for Windows 7 32 bit

After upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 I lost some of the capabilities which I have used in the chat room. Now users can merely perceive sound of my voice but not my music. I am currently using the DELL SOLO and the soundcard is SOUNDMAX INTERGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO. After installing windows 7 the computer shows that it is not compatible. However my PC is 32 bit and I can able to find only 64 bit information. The Soundmax is pre-installed previously on the mother board. I some way need to get the Soundmax to function for Windows 7 x32bit. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Soundmax integrated digital audio drivers for Windows 7 32 bit

If you are using the integrated SoundMAX digital audio system on the motherboard then it might be difficult to find the drivers for Windows 7 32bit. As far as I know that you can get the SoundMAX digital audio system drivers for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system but only on Windows vista and windows XP. Some of the third party websites shows that there is a download for Windows 7 x32bit but I don’t know whether they are true drivers or fake drivers. Whatever it may be if you have owned the computer or laptop for the famous manufacturer like HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo, Compaq, Sony etc then you may get any kind of compatible drivers on their official website.

As someone already said that some of the computer manufacturer offers the any compatible drivers for their computer or motherboard on their website. Users just need to specify what model of computer or motherboard they are using and the operating system installed on it. After this you will get the compatible drivers for download. I have got the SoundMAX integrated digital audio system drivers for my Lenovo computer on their Lenovo official website. I have also installed the 32 bit Windows 7 and the drivers are very much compatible.

The SoundMAX digital audio system is essentially an audio codec designed for most admired onboard sound cards. The 5.1 edition has been for a few times lying on the marketplace, as a result to speak, and in spite of this detail, it comes in 32 as well as 64 bit versions. It was fairly strange for drivers to have together versions; however Vista users did account a number of installation as well as playback slight occurrences. I heard that the current drivers are working fine on Windows XP and Windows vista both on 32 bit and 64 bit. But some users get a few issues in Windows 7.

As far as I know that they current version of SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver is 5.12.01.4070. The webpage description shows that the driver is compatible with all windows variants. However it also tells that the driver is only compatible with a few motherboard versions. I have also looked into the soundmax official website and there also I didn’t get any information regarding the drivers. So it would be a major headache for those who are searching for particular windows 7 drivers.

In opinion I think that rather than searching the SoundMAX digital audio system drivers manually it would be helpful if we let the system itself to automatically search and install the compatible drivers by the use of the internet. You will not get any issue if you make the system to search for its own. Otherwise you might need to launch the Windows update utility. Sometime this utility will look for the system what is lacking in the system and search for the right one.