Thread: Everything on computer screen gets magnified, how do I fix this?

Everything on computer screen gets magnified, how do I fix this?

I have recently seen this issue in my system. My system is currently running on to the windows 7 operating system. but in this the main issue is that after starting the system after few minutes all things are magnified, Web pages, toolbar, desktop, everything has been magnified. I want to fix it as soon as possible. I checked my screen resolution and am normal, 800 x 600. While searching on the net I got the solution on which it is written that it will get eliminated or hide desktop icons, but that does not work properly. My all graphic setting is no default. So please help me here. I will be thankful for you guys.

Re: Everything on computer screen gets magnified, how do I fix this?

I am also going through the same situation and in this when I get the cursor on to the left side of the screen magnifier so even though it is not getting turned off. It will get fix when I reboot my system. So for the easy access I have to go to the control pane and have to select the optimize screen. So the magnifier unchecked. Is there a way to make the ease of accessibility?

I would like suggest you the following things so that you can solve your issue. To solve this issue follow the steps below: first make hit on the start and then go to the control panel. Now under the control panel select the Optimize Visual Display at bottom of the page. After make hitting on the Optimize Visual Display select the magnifier at on the application and make a unchecked mark on that. Finally, now make hit on the apply button and then select the OK button. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue.

I'd suggest the following things so that you can solve your problem. To resolve this problem follow these steps: first making a hit at the start and then go to control panel. Now, under the control panel select the Optimize Visual Display in the bottom of the page. After knocking on the screen magnifier Optimize Visual selection in the application and leave a strong imprint on it. Finally, as a knock on the Apply button and then select the OK button. I hope this can help greatly to solve the problem.

I would advise the following things to resolve the problem by following these steps: First click start and then go to control panel. Now, under the control panel and select the display below the screen to choose the configuration. Now, by setting the screen resolution as your requirement and after they hit the button to apply and make a career on the OK button. I hope this could greatly help solve the problem. if this practice can also help to go through these steps so that you can solve your problem. First press the Ctrl key and then make mouse up and down this will help a lot. I hope these all that helps.

I had the same problem. It seems that when I get the cursor on the left side magnifier screen lights up and can not be turned off until restart the computer. I followed the suggestion to go to control panel for ease of access and click Optimize the screen. However, the magnifier is unchecked. This is a continuing nuisance and nothing much happens. Is There any way to change the ease of accessibility? I looked in the Windows options list but saw no listing for individual off capabilities of this type.

A couple of weeks, I had almost the same problem, except that the magnifying glass was all the time, touching the side of the screen nottoggle their respective owners. After a frustrating day, I sent a request for assistance themicrosoft.public.windowsxp. Accessibility newsgroup and quickly got a response. Accessible to the page: Make the computer easier to see, I found the check box unchecked and Applied it.It seems to have already tried that, however, so I'm not sure what more to suggest. This was my first visit to the availability of newsgroups, but quickly solved my problem. Perhaps the visit would not be their best hope.