Thread: Computer working very slow and unable to open the program on windows XP

Computer working very slow and unable to open the program on windows XP

i am using the windows XP and I have installed this recently. After installing the windows XP I have update it last night. After updating the windows XP mine system working very slowly and all of the programs are take long time to open and some time it won’t opens. But when I look at the taskbar performance it shows 100% CPU usage. I have tried to solve this issue on some official sites. But I didn’t have any suggest on this issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone solves this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Computer working very slow and unable to open the program on windows XP

I would like to suggest you to perform the system configuration utility and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow below:
    1. go to start and then make hit on the run and under the run type msconfig and then make hit on the ok button. Now under the System Configuration Utility application go to the general tab and then make uncheck mark on this following:
    2. Process SYSTEM.INI File
    3. Process WIN.INI File
    4. Load Startup Items
    5. And after that go to the service tab and then make hit on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that click on the disable all button. Now once you prompted to restart then restart your system and then go through your issue.

You may have problems with your registration. Registration can control all aspects of his team from the bottom of the computer screen how to load and run programs. If you still occurrence with setting up your system, then moving the registry can affect further damage to your system. Consider that team did not receive any reduction in time, slow is indicative of problems in software, which then runs around recording equipment that is very easy to establish and manage an online search that takes only a few seconds.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To perform this follows the steps below.
    • First go to the start and then make hit on the run.
    • Now under the run type cmd and then make stroke on the ok button.
    • Now beneath the command prompt type sfc/scannow and then hit the enter.
    • Once you complete the scanning now restart your system and then go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed following steps and after that mine system works perfectly. Go to Start and then build a stroke on the program for everyone. Now, beneath the all program pick the accessories and after that go to system tools and make a hit on the system restore. Now under the System Restore application, choose the dates before the error originate and after that enter the information to everyone else. Now, once you complete the date of entry to all blows, now make a system restore and reboot the system and go through the problem.