Thread: Windows 7: Startup Programs is not getting started

Windows 7: Startup Programs is not getting started

From one week I am getting this issue and in that this programs automatically started in my system.
    * Avg antivirus
    * Synaptics Touchpad
    * Wi-Fi Bluetooth Manager

At the present, none of them start. In its place, I have to start them manually all the time when Windows get starts. Furthermore, if I try to fix this with the task manager so I am not able to get these processes there. I get others program there. Recently my system is running on to the windows 7 32 bit and I have HP laptop. I have scan my whole system but unable to get anything here. Please help me find a solution for this startup problem.

Re: Windows 7: Startup Programs is not getting started

If you click on the Start menu> All home> programs, programs so after this you will be able to get the program? If you are not able to get that then you just right-tick the Startup folder and after getting this you have to select the Start menu and choose Open All Users. Then find out the program to start, and create a shortcut and place it in the startup folder. And also here I want to know do you make any recent system changes in your Pc.

There is one more way through which you will be able to get rid from this issue and for that you have to click on to the run and there in this you have to type the "msconfig" and after that just press the enter button. And then just tick on to the startup on the top tabs and there you will get the program list along with the tick boxes to select what is installed and when it is get configured to start when windows does. So just try this and inform me.

After reading all this over here I can surely say that the program about which you are talking about it will also appear in to the msconfig. Well forget about it over here I also want to know some other thing which is when you start your computer so are you able to get any notification in this or not? Actually the message is like Windows has blocked some programs from starting?

Another method through System configuration and for this you have to login in your system as an administrator. In this you have to:
    1. First you have to open the Start Menu.
    2. Open the Control Panel and tick on the Administrative Tools, after this you have to tick on System Configuration. Close the Control Panel.
    3. And if it display then you just tick on Continue for the UAC prompt, or type in the administrator's password.
    4. After this you just tick on to the Startup tab.
    5. And then you have to Disable a Startup Program
    6. Enable a Startup Program
    7. Disable All Listed Startup Programs
    8. Enable All Listed Startup Programs
    9. And then you have to just tick on Apply and OK.
    10. And then Restart.