Thread: can not set Screensaver in windows 7

can not set Screensaver in windows 7

I have put Windows 7 on my computer recently, previously I was using windows XP but the problem is that I can not get the screen saver to come after the nominated time. I am able to choose screensaver I set and apply. But it does not occur at specific time. Could you help me with this problem? I do not want to have to turn the light off the monitor every time I'm away from the computer. Thanks.

Re: can not set Screensaver in windows 7

In the interest of saving energy, I like to get rid of the screen, instead of configuring Windows 7 to put the monitor in standby type without human intervention after X amount of times. This can be completed plainly by setting the screensaver to None, and then adjust its power options to turn off the monitor following, say, ten minutes. In the route of a year, you will truly see a distinction in power bills.

My screen saver approach on currently, but I immobile desire to be familiar with why a screensaver that I purchased on the Internet called Planet Quest make routine the background in every frame in the manner it should. though, I have written and called 3d query about it, but did not react. I have had this screensaver for more than a few years. It is that I should get the newest video card, but it appears that I have the update. It may not be able to respond that query I can not visualize. Thanks.

This question is basically associated with Windows problems. You may be using the wireless mouse or keyboard. This happens when using these devices. the correction or wireless device does not remain constant, due to this system, is never idle. So all in primary failure or you can say a device issue because the screen saver does not work for me under Windows 7. Switch the device and then visit. This can allow the screensaver to work.