Thread: Windows 7 64bit running SUPER SLOW

Windows 7 64bit running SUPER SLOW

Usually pretty good with computers, components and stuff I’m drivers, but this time I am defeated. First is the moment I am installing a 64-bit operating system on my system. I have a fairly high-end thickness, which is described at the end of this post. I did a clean install, so formatted my HD first then started a fresh window 7 install. The installation took 22 hours. I let it go last night and all day when I returned from work yesterday evening was not over. It took about 1 hour then went to the screen ends up asking for my account name, password and name of the team. Once entered, from the screen to the next took about 15-20 minutes and so on. I'm still trying to boot at the moment, is taking ages. I'm not sure if it will be slow, once it started, but I have a feeling it will be super slow. Something goes wrong.

Re: Windows 7 64bit running SUPER SLOW

I am also have almost the same problem. If I install some OS 32 (no), which takes about 20 minutes? Yes, my proc is 64 bit compatible. I tried many different answers found on other Google users who have the same issue, none worked.
    for example - Disable floppy drive in BIOS
    for example - Disconnect all external components
    for example: - The installation DVD from another unit
    for example - Installing another hard drive
    etc.

I do not update the BIOS or motherboard chipset, I'm not sure how to do it without a floppy disk. USB guess? Is it worth trying?

I was having nearly the same problem but one of my friend told me to try this and I was surprise it worked for me, so you’ll can work on this solution. Try this. Remove 2 DIMM Kingston 1GB and only installed the 2 Corsair 2GB DIMM. I suspect a trouble with memory timings may be contributing to your trouble. Also, make sure that the CPU and memory speeds are the default (or CAR) in the BIOS. No overclocking during installation.

I was wrong with the Corsair, which were one and the 1GB 2GB Kingston. Since only 1 GB Corsair and paste the oldest of my ram, removed the pirates, then restart. Problem solved! Win7 super fast now, but the resolutions of shit from my graphics card drivers are not installed. Then I installed the drivers from my CD, and then you know what. CAME BACK super slow just after the restart when installing the graphics drivers. WTH!? Therefore, these drivers are probably difficult obsolete, so I downloaded the latest version, installed with no luck, everything is super slow, but in a different way. Now Windows starts normally, everything seems fine, only my CPU is running mad who’s. If I'm not moving the mouse, the CPU is at 1%. By moving the mouse, CPU stands still, but when I roll over an icon, open a folder, open a program, the CPU goes to 100% immediately. It's crazy someone has an idea of what can cause this? It seems that the original issue has gone. Now is something different.

32-bit drivers will not work in a 64-bit OS, so it is not the trouble. Temps may be a problem, but it is unlikely that the system is bogged down before the drivers really matters. A BIOS update can help with overall system stability, but not likely in this case to explain this difficulty. These points to the question of the GPU and / or its drivers. driversweeper Run, all clean and install the drivers from the beginning.