Thread: Windows 7: How to remove the generic Bluetooth driver

Windows 7: How to remove the generic Bluetooth driver

I need to download a firmware update toward a Bluetooth device which is attached through a mini USB to USB connection hooked on my laptop. Though, it keeps showing like a windows 7 generic Bluetooth driver but that is not working by my device. I attempted to uninstall the driver but the moment I plug the Bluetooth device into then it reloads windows 7 generic Bluetooth driver. I have laden on my laptop Bluetooth driver I require to utilize but never load it quick enough previous to the generic driver is obtained. Any recommendation would be most thankful.

Re: Windows 7: How to remove the generic Bluetooth driver

When you configure a latest Bluetooth device by means of your computer then you normally ought to install a driver to build it work. Once you discontinue using a Bluetooth device then you are able to take out the necessary driver only if it is not being used through any additional Bluetooth devices that you are still having. Bluetooth drivers as well as every additional driver are uninstalled by the Device Manager that is constructed to all versions for Windows.

If you want to remove that then you can do that with the help of the steps given below.
    1. Click Start> Run. When the Run text box opens, type "devmgmt.msc" and click OK to open Device Manager.
    2. Navigate the menu of categories of devices in Device Manager and find "Bluetooth Devices." Expand this category by clicking the plus sign next to it.
    3. See the list of devices in this category and identify those that are not going to use more. Click on the first and select "Uninstall" from the pop-up options. When Windows prompts you to confirm the uninstall, click "Yes."
    4. Replicate step 3 for every additional Bluetooth devices by means of drivers to remove. When completed then close Device Manager.

GENERIC BLUETOOTH DRIVER is confirmed to be a actually susceptible Generic driver that is possible to get corrupt always. Troubles in a lot of instances pursue a incorrect installation procedure otherwise perhaps an upgrade to a newest windows difference. An imperfect GENERIC BLUETOOTH DRIVER is awful for the private pc, and may influence it in many disagreeable ways, maybe even inducing numerous other Generic drivers to break down.

For downloading good Generic Bluetooth drivers which is matching the hardware, the main proposal is to utilize DriverGenius – a driver updating tool which directly sense all the devices which you have installed and mechanically updates the needed drivers. This efficacy will allow you to carry out a free scan and show a list of every drivers in the system that should be updated. Then it will straight away place the accurate Generic Bluetooth driver and download it to the system and that will provide you the giving you best performance.