Thread: Windows 7 hangs after login, stays on welcome screen

Windows 7 hangs after login, stays on welcome screen

Just buy and install Windows 7 professional. I downloaded from / student discount is not unitl DVD will be sent in. In any case, after you have installed a few days (without problems), powercord is accidentally removed while PC is on. PC I am writing again and after typing my password and press enter on my PC stays on the welcome screen with the circle in motion. lite hard disk activity remains solid. What I can do to fix this?

Re: Windows 7 hangs after login, stays on welcome screen

Yes, it booted in safe mode after about 5 minutes. I finally discovered after he tried to login to my normal user again. After 20 minutes waiting on the welcome screen, windows tells me that the "user profile logon failed." I looked in Google and found it was a matter of view. So I went back into safe mode created another administrator account, then restarted and logged into the new building administrator and delete the old profile. Everything works fine now. I sure hope I do not see this again. Think it was a matter of record.

I also downloaded the student agreement and turned it into an iso. And burned to a DVD. Installed, clean, on 2 computers (buy 2 keys) and the team of two is fine. My computer hangs on the welcome screen, but this only started after the windows update 10.27. I can boot into safe mode and do a restore it right before the update and the PC works fine. I can run Windows Update and apply the update to 27.10 and the question comes back hanging on the welcome screen. This is very annoying and any help is appreciated.

I am also experience the logon hangs after apply a large set of patch, as well as KB975364. I tried pressing F8 and create debugging the establishment of the session. I exposed that my computer no longer hangs when I boot this way and remains rock solid after startup. If experiencing this problem, give this a shot! I wanted to let you know that I worked on this fall by the onset of logging output. Press F8 during boot and choose the Start option in the menu entry. Avoid falling for me. Have you confirmed that the problem is with KB975364? Have you tried uninstalling to see if that solves the problem? If so, I think I'll try to uninstall too.

Had a talk to a Microsoft engineer and he told that this problem does not manifest itself in safe mode and found it to be a device driver. He was 62 devices can be disabled, so that after a bit of binary search could determine that the problem comes from my printer driver Brother MFC-9840CDW. Low and observe, a new driver is accessible on the website of the brother and my trouble has been resolved.