Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011

Youtube is not working on windows ce 6.0 arm

I had just recently purchased Windows CE 6.0 notebook for my friend for his birthday present. I was testing it out whether everything is working well or not. But there is a problem in it. I am unable to play youtube on it. What is the problem. Is there any option available through which I can fix this issue. I tried various things to fix the problem but nothing works. What should I do. How to re-install the youtube app in it.
Old 06-04-2011

Re: Youtube is not working on windows ce 6.0 arm

Usually this kind of system comes with pre-installed apps. You cannot find them on web. It is bit complicated to locate and add app when you are on Windows CE environment. I will advice you to contact the seller. He can surely give you more better help on this. Do not try to do changes on your own. Windows CE is very basic environment.
Old 06-04-2011

Re: Youtube is not working on windows ce 6.0 arm

Launch the web browser in that and go on Adobe website. You have to download the latest flash player for that. That will be enough to fix the problem. Youtube require the latest flash plugin to run videos. And if that is not available then you will keep on facing this kind of problem. Just update the system with latest flash player and see what output you are getting. This is the easiest way to fix issue.
Old 08-04-2011

My aunt also has a Windows CE laptop. It is just waste of money. I think no one should ever buy this. There is a huge difference between the full OS and this Windows CE. You cannot do much in it. And if there is some error then it is also very complicated to fix things. Still some site on web offer you apps for this type of system. Just try to run Windows 6.5 apps on it and see whether it is working or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,