Thread: Unwanted bug sound/lag appeared at random times with windows 7.

Unwanted bug sound/lag appeared at random times with windows 7.

I had no difficulty with windows XP, but when I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I started receiving a strange error. Sometimes, at random, the computer looks like to freeze for a second then reverse to normal. Everything freezes, mouse, graphics and if there is no sound playback, it seems as if repeating the same sound at an incredible rate until the delay ends. Please help me out to solve this problem. I tried many things but no success. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Unwanted bug sound/lag appeared at random times with windows 7.

Hello even I am facing the same problem. Some days before, I bought a new system for my personal use. I am using Intel Q9550 quad with the support of windows 7 x 64. And my motherboard is DP45sg which is basically using IDT HD audio drivers. And I am using 4 GB corsair Ram. And I am using ATI HD4890 graphic card for my system. But after this nice configuration I am facing some weird sound and lag with it. I update audio and video driver to its latest version but still no success. Please suggest something, thank you.

Hello according to me, this is an ordinary indication when a hard drive is broken, more often than not due to a physical failure. It is not that, it might be whichever number of belongings. Both hardware and software wise. You might wish for your computer checked by a specialized. So according to me it’s a hardware problem or might be software problem. If you found any solution for this weird noise and lag then please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. But I think I solve this problem. Today I make a internet search and I found something related to this problem and solution for it. And I try those settings with my system. Basically it’s dlink network card drivers that are the resource of the difficulty. So for that I have instead installed atheros_v9.1.0.100_v1.30.exe. Basically it is another card’s driver. And after that problem never arrive back yet again. So I think it’s solved thank you.

Hi I am facing the same problem. In recent times assembled my new pc. I have seen and interpret many tutorials, go after by the word to the word guide and start system the first time. Everything was fine until I got my Intel SSD than a week later. I installed a fresh copy of 64-bit win7 SSD disk, formatted the hard drive I was using earlier than and assigned to a particular folder to store my movies / games / music. And after that the freezing began. It's unlike whichever kind of freeze up I've ever observe. I can not at all recover from them. If I'm doing something CPU demanding the installation of a game / batch copy of files / etc that the specific application just freezes and any program that attempts to use then freezes too.

I seem to be capable to do CPU-demanding tasks in safe mode later than doing a registry cleaning, dealing frost stopped randomly. However, you cannot install any game not including using safe mode and I have to be careful about what I do on the PC. I undisturbed the memory timings below its specification in my BIOS and it seems to have solved this problem. Still strange that the memory test produced no errors when running at the rate specified members and XP do not have any problems with this. Does anybody have any idea about this?