Thread: HP dv pavilion 2500 restore factory settings windows 7

HP dv pavilion 2500 restore factory settings windows 7

Last month I have purchased the new branded HP dv pavilion 2500 laptop. This is new branded technology based laptop. It provide the facilities like 14.1 inch display, Intel's core2 Duo processor with the 2 GB Ram. Before few days I have not update the antivirus which is presents in the laptop so, that why the important files presents on this laptop are to be corrupted and the setting may be change due to some reason. Then now this laptop will not be worked very well. Can I restore the factory setting or not please tell me?

Re: HP dv pavilion 2500 restore factory settings windows 7

Hey, I have also purchased the same kind of configuration based laptop. And the same kind of problem is occurred in my laptop. In that time I have updated the antivirus and use the same options which is you mention in last in the problem. The factory restore options help me a lot to solve the problem. that time my brother will change the setting of the OS and immediately it will gives the different kinds of problem. Hence we have decided that the solutions are to be factory setting restoring options. After using these options the errors which are occurred before are to be not occurred after that and the problem is to be solved.

Hey dude, you need to either restore the factory setting or this problem may be solved by updating the windows 7 operating system. Sometimes person doesn’t know about the operating system setting which is presents in the control panel or may be the other window. In that case the Microsoft provide the opportunities to solve that kind of problem. Updating is the best option for solving that kind of problem. because if you update your OS then might be possible that the setting is to be restore and the OS also updates and it provides latest feature.

Hey, I also face the same kind of problem. When I have install some software which is downloads on the internet is firstly works very well but later on it will creates some problem. Then I will see that some changes happen in the OS setting. Firstly I thinking that the only solutions is to that restoring the factory setting but later on I have realized that the problem can also be solved by scanning all the hard disk data. Some viruses are to be change the setting of the OS I have scan the hard disk by some authorized antivirus which will helpful for solving the problem. Now the computer is working very well.

I have also faced the same kind of problem. I have try to restore the factory setting options which will be helpful to solve the problem but this will not helpful to me because the OS might be corrupted. So, finally I am decided that the only solution for this problem is that we need to format the C (Operating system) drive and again install the OS onto this drive. I have do the same process and the problem is to be solved because I think the factory restoring options will not be helpful for some times to solve that kind of problem. if you does not get any solutions then try it because it will works.