Thread: Hard disk drive not displayed in disk management- Windows 7

Hard disk drive not displayed in disk management- Windows 7

Hello, last year I have purchased the new branded computer machines. This computer also connects with the other previous computer. The configuration of both computer are same that is Intel core i7 with 250GB hard disk and 4GB DDR2 RAM. I have installed the windows 7 operating system into this both computer system. But now in my new computer system the problem is occurred. In that this will show the hard disk drive in My Computer but not in Disk Management. What was the problem can anybody solve this problem?

Re: Hard disk drive not displayed in disk management- Windows 7

Hey, I have faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have connect the new branded windows 7 operating system based computer to the windows XP operating system based computer machine. Both hard disk I have access very well but whenever I have try to view this windows 7 based operating system based hard drive into the disk management. This will not show the drive so, that time I have not connected both operating system very well and hence the problem is occurred.

I think you need to firstly check the connection of both the computer system and also the connection between the hard disk and the motherboard. Because sometimes there is lose connections presents in this connection and this might be affected to the internal process. If the connections are not good then connect this in very well format and also check the jumper setting of the hard disk. This might be helpful you to solve the problem.

I have faced the same kind of the same kind of problem. In that time I have use my personal computer within the windows 7 operating system and the disk management will not show the partitions of the hard drive. So, I have update the windows 7 operating system this will help me a lot for solving that kind of problem. Sometimes because of the viral infection the operating system will not work very well so, that’s the way the problem is occurred.

I have also faced the same kind of problem. In the windows 7 operating system the My computer will show me all the disk drive but, whenever I have try to see this hard disk drive into the disk management then surprisingly they will show me only two partitions and the third partitions is missing in somewhere. Then I have realized that in the time of boot this hard disk I have not create the partitions very well so, the problem is arising now then I have format the disk drive and recreate the partitions of the drive. Now, my problem is too solved.