Thread: At the time using system restore i am getting error 0x8004230f

At the time using system restore i am getting error 0x8004230f

I am using the windows vista on mine new system and everything on the system works perfectly and I don’t have any issue on this. Yesterday night I tried to restore mine system and during this time I got this error:” error code 0x 8004230f” and mine system restore has been stopped. I tried again to do that but I again I got the same issue. I have tried to solve this issue but I didn’t got the enough of information on this and now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue. I have also installed the Norton 2011 anti virus.

Re: At the time using system restore i am getting error 0x8004230f

I would like to suggest you to perform the restore system on the safe mode and you can do the system restore. to perform system restore on the safe mode follow the steps below: first restart your system and immediately press or tap the F8 button on your system and after that you will get the black screen under that under the black screen select the safe mode and then once you log in make your system restore and I hope this will help you lot.

I have same issue on mine system and I have followed following steps and its work for me. To do this go to the start and then make hit on the computer and after that make right click on the desired drive and after that choose the properties. Now under the properties go to the tool tab and then under the error checking dialog select the check now button. During this time you might enter the administrator password. Once you complete the checking make hit on the start and then make system restore. I hope this will help you lot.

I would like to advise you to following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps below. Go to start and then go to the search and under the search type Drive:\setup.exe . Now go to the some official website and then download the latest updates. During this time you might ask you to enter the UCA and after that enter your operating system and then make hit on the upgrade or click on the in place. When you confirm to hit the yes to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms and then hit the yes. And after that update your driver and then restart your system and try to restore your system.

I think you got this error due to the Norton product. To solve this you need to disable the Norton product to do this follow the steps below. Open the Norton 2011 and then make hit on the setting and then click on the Miscellaneous Settings. And after that go to the Product Security and you will find this next to Norton Product Tamper Protection. And after that make hit on the status indicator and make status as turn off and finally make hit on the apply and then click on the ok and then make the system restore. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.