Thread: Disk Volume Error while maintaining program on windows vista

Disk Volume Error while maintaining program on windows vista

I am using windows vista on mine new system. i has no problem with the whole system works very well. Yesterday i run the system maintenance at this time I have to say he found the error "disk volume." I have the new 320 GB hard drive. After that again I tried to do this but I got this issue again. I also went to the forums to find a solution, but I have the perfect solution for my problem. Now I don’t what to do is there anyone to solve my problem? Please help me.

re: Disk Volume Error while maintaining program on windows vista

I'd suggest running the disk check, through the implementation of this is the current bad sector on the disk and help remove the bad sector. To run the disk check, follow the steps below: -
    Pick the start symbol from the desktop and choose the computer.
    Now right tick the drive that you required run the check disk and choose the properties.
    Beneath properties select the tools tab.
    Over tool tab create check on the Error and punch on the check now button.
    Throughout this moment you might also inquire for administrator password and type the password. Check drive will mechanically repair the all files that are ruined. I expect this will assist you lot in solving the matter.

I believe you must try SFC scan to take away the dreadful division on the drive. To do this, follow the steps below:
    Unlock the command prompt through, tick on the start image and choose the run program.
    Beneath run program type CMD and push enter
    Currently beneath command prompt type the subsequent: - sfc /scannow and punch the enter
    You will acquire memo proverb that 'The system scan will begin'.
    Later than the scan, start again your system and ensure your disk. I trust this will assist you lot in solving this matter.

In my opinion, this matter could be encountered due to the division of property. So therefore it is necessary to take the backup files and data. Then delete the partition or re-create the partition. I hope this will help a lot in solving your problem. to have the backup of files that need to follow this step: -
    Choose the start key from the desktop and pick the control panel.
    Beneath control panel choose the system and maintenance.
    Below system and maintenance snap on the backup and restore this will assist you to backup the records.