Thread: Need information on DotNet Framework

Need information on DotNet Framework

Hello friends, I am new in this arena of software’s and programming languages and have been trying to accumulate knowledge from my teachers and internet. In the process, I have been hearing a lot something about .netframework. I just know some of the basic things about it but can someone please elaborate it and give me a detailed description and information about it.

Re: Need information on DotNet Framework

Microsoft’s Windows Operating system is a software framework known as .net frame work. It consists of large libraries and gives support to many programming languages. User interface, data access, data connectivity is provided by frameworks Base Class Library. Programmers combine their own code to class library and produce applications. NET Framework programs execute in a software environment, recognized as the Common Language Runtime . It provides Memory management, exception handling and security. The class library and the CLR together constitute the .net Framework. Developer must install .net framework4 to develop a new application

One can use its . net framework skills to build web, mobile, rich clients and also for the screen. We can have the right solution by integrating the .net framework with other tools and technologies. The .net framework is considered as programmers heaven. It is essential to know that the implementation of .Net applications is platform independent; the implementation of .NET framework is platform specific.

Building blocks of .NET Framework applications are the Assemblies. Fundamental units of deployment, version control, reuse are formed by them. A logical unit of functionality is formed by the assemblies and assembly can be considered as a collection of types and resources which are generally built to work together. .NET Code Access Security depends on assemblies and also evidence. Evidence can be anything inferred from the assembly.