Thread: Want to know what happen after windows activation period expire

Want to know what happen after windows activation period expire

I am facing troubles in installation of Windows 7operating system. I did not any help yet from the internet hope this forum would help me out to know this. Coming again? I want to be familiar with this question that what would occur to my computer after the trial period expire and have no 'activation key'. I think I will have admission to bios setting, but not the OS. My Boot loader bring back (it was "absent" from the BIOS at what time I attempted to install Operating System)? Will it prevent formatting the hard disk, I require to create a Seagate Diskwizard format in the DOS world? Also under the "activation" Should construct the computer totally. I have gone through quite a few of Microsoft answer in the "activation", but none appear to answer my questions.

Re: Want to know what happen after windows activation period expire

First I would like to thank you for posting. I think you are not having genuine version of operating system. Because it is clearly mention all this thing in their note. When you are using a genuine version of Windows it means you can activate it any time also after an expire of activation period or you can say when the trigger runs. If you are not able to activate your operating system online then you should use the telephone option. The reproductions would not activate some of the features of Windows crashes. You can still boot, reinstall, the backup files, and other important functions.

Thank you for the information. I have already 'activated' and I am still trying to figure out how to reformat my HDD . I think I will use the Seagate Starter Wizard Disk to reformat using their 'low format' utility, as I am getting weird indications...In the add, remove wind programs section if I dbl click on the add, remove windows components left sidebar , I get a popup window asking me to please wait as there is a windows setup program running. There r other indications that my aborted first and second attempts at installing win XP Prof r causing problems, so it appears that this will give me the 'cleanest' start on doing it right. Thanks again.

Here I will tell you to reset your activation period. First go to command prompt from the start menu then search option in that. Run the command prompt as administrative. You need to click right button of your mouse and then select administrative. And then type slmgr.vbs –rearm after that you need to press the enter button. Now at this point you would be ask to restart your computer system. Once you have done with all these thing, Just right click on my computer after then from the option select properties here you would get your counter for activation has reset to thirty day. But there is limitation you can use this technique only for three time not more than that

Here I will tell you why one to have ginue copy of the operating system. This activation is very necessary to avoid untailored copying. The terminal user license agreement or EULA, untailored copying is strictly prohibited. In preceding versions of Windows, untailored copying was a ordinary incident, which prohibited many justifiable sales. Certain clients to go after the EULA, activation are set in place to validate all copies. All copies that cannot be legalize is measured piracy. It will also help to use all the feature of the operating system. If you don’t activate many of the facility will not be provided in term of security etc.

Still after activation of Microsoft XP Pro finish, you can immobile activate when you need. Immediately turn on the system and stay for the activation window to come into view. The easiest technique is to activate through the Internet. If you don’t have an Internet or no Internet activation is present. You can use phone activation too. From the number than appears when you select on phone.