Thread: At the time of updating my computer the following error occur "WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000".

At the time of updating my computer the following error occur "WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000".

I am using the windows vista 64 bit on mine new system. I have bought this system recently, yesterday night I have try to updated mine windows vista but during this time I got this error: “WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" and updating window was closed. I tried again the all updates but I got the same error. I have also gone through some threads to solve mine issue but I didn’t found anything on that. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone solve mine issue and so that I can update mine windows.

Re: At the time of updating my computer the following error occur "WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000".

I would like to suggest you to perform the Disk clean up and so that you can update your system. To perform these follow the steps below: First make select on the start icon on the desktop and then go to the all program and after that make click on the accessories. Now under the accessories go to the system tool and then disk clean up. Now under the disk clean up follow the steps given by the widows and then restart your system. Once you complete this now try to update your system.

Re: At the time of updating my computer the following error occur "WindowsUpdate_8007010B" "WindowsUpdate_dt000".

According me you need to carry out the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: select the start and then go to the run and under the write CMD under the run text box and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following:
    Sfc/scannow and after that hit the enter.
    Fi8nally once you complete this restart your system and then try update your windows and I hope this will help you lot.

I have faced same issue on mine system and then i manually download the System Update Readiness Tool from the official center and after that install it on mine system and it was worked and after that I am able to update mine system without any issue. You can manually download the System Update Readiness Tool from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=167363 here. Click this link and then save it on your desktop. Now once you complete the downloading, make double click on the saved file and then once you complete this now restart your system and then update your system. I hope this will help you lot.

I have faced this same issue and then mine friend suggest me the following steps and after that I am able to update mine system. To do this follows the steps below:Open the command prompt via go to start and then click on the run and under the run type CMD and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    PHP Code:
    net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    Del 
    "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat"
    cd /%windir%\system32
    regsvr32
    .exe atl.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe urlmon.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe mshtml.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe shdocvw.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe browseui.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe jscript.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe vbscript.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe scrrun.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe msxml.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe msxml3.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe msxml6.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe actxprxy.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe softpub.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wintrust.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe dssenh.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe rsaenh.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe gpkcsp.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe sccbase.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe slbcsp.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe cryptdlg.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe oleaut32.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe ole32.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe shell32.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe initpki.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wuapi.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wuaueng.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wuaueng1.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wucltui.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wups.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wups2.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wuweb.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe qmgr.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe qmgrprxy.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wucltux.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe muweb.dll
    regsvr32
    .exe wuwebv.dll
    netsh reset winsock
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    bitsadmin
    .exe /reset /allusers 
    Once you complete this now restart your system and then try to update your system.

I would like to advise you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: make hit on the start icon on the desktop and then go to the run and under the run type cmd on the text box of the run and then hit the ok button. During this time you will need to type the UCA to confirmation. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the following and then hit the enter.
    findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt
    Once you complete this command and then try to update your system. I hope this will help you.