Thread: Windows Vista Service pack 1 Update Fails after that Computer Won't Boot and unable to Repair.

Windows Vista Service pack 1 Update Fails after that Computer Won't Boot and unable to Repair.

Hello, last night I have installing Windows Vista service pack on my32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium and due to power cut my computer was accidentally turned off. So, not the UPS system connected to the Vista update will fail. Now, when I try to turn it gives me two options: repair mode or normal start up. When I click the repair mode with the time going to the blue screen. If I click on the implementation usually only restarts and options. I've also tried F8 to start the computer in Safe Mode. But again just restarts and the first options. I have also gone through some suggestion but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Can anyone solve my problem?

Re: Windows Vista Service pack 1 Update Fails after that Computer Won't Boot and unable to Repair.

I had faced the same issue and I tried lots of things to solve it but at that time, my associate recommended me to try this. Definitely it can work:
    1. first restart your system and then hold F6 key boot screen constantly to be opened.
    2. Now on the windows select the windows repair on the option.
    3. On the repair mode to be restored in the previous time

I tried it and it works very well evaluation. I also try to solve the problem. I hope your problem can be solved.

Re: Windows Vista Service pack 1 Update Fails after that Computer Won't Boot and unable to Repair.

Hello thanks for replying and highly appreciate for your suggestion. I have gone through your suggestion but It doesn’t work I have follow the steps constantly but I didn’t go any solution. I got the windows repair option windows but I didn’t found the restore option. I have followed the lots time to restore ths system but it was not working. Now I don’t know what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

Sorry, but all you can do now is find the boot disk and start from scratch. I hope he had nothing important there. However - if you have something in it that is absolutely necessary, then there are computer repair places that may be able to extract data from your hard drive. My friend is also this solution has been to solve the same problem. I think if you get solutions, then you can do this so it may be possible that your problem can be solved. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following things and so that you can solve your issue. You get issue due to the windows update and so that you require to recover your Vista disk. Then very soon download the Vista recovery software using the system of your associates and after that put in this software on CD or DVD. Then you should attempt to follow the instructions should be first in the BIOS boot device set for the first time as a DVD-ROM. Then you require put in the DVD keen on the DVD-ROM. without delay after restart the system. It is likely, your system might be the recovery of Vista Service Pack 1 operating system and your crisis may be solved. I hope this will help you.