Thread: Backup and Restore Panel cannot work properly after clean install on windows 7

Backup and Restore Panel cannot work properly after clean install on windows 7

Behind a clean set up and the entire programs I require loaded the endorsement and Restore function of Windows do not work. This has not happened at any other time, except this particular installation of Windows, but I cannot know how to solve it google to find a solution. at what time I open the control panel, open system security, and locate the backup and restore the panel among alternatives like "backup computer" and restore the files or look for backup and restore from the start menu, which just did not respond at all I click on it, the answer is zero except for a micro second of a cursor only load the first time, then nothing. And I am running on windows 7.

Re: Backup and Restore Panel cannot work properly after clean install on windows 7

I had the similar problem so, I think I can solve your problem I would like to tell you that in my case it was happened because older version of internet explorer. And when I download the internet explorer 9and install it in my computer then my problem automatically solved. So I guess, the same think happens with you. For that you should to download the internet explorer 9 and then try it. You can search net for IE9 it free on net.

Re: Backup and Restore Panel cannot work properly after clean install on windows 7

When I read your problem then I make contact with my friend who had the similar kind of problem and as per his recommendation I would like to tell that first you have to check that is there any suspicious messages in the System event log? For to verify it first you have click on the start button then type “Event Viewer" in a search and then press enter button. If any massage is there then read it properly and try to solve it manually. If it will help you to solve your problem then it is better for you.

I had the same problem as you said. And In my case it was happed because I utilized Acronis True Image Home 2011 for a while. After uninstalling this merchandise the CPL links where out of order. I tried several fixes which I have found on other forums, but to no benefit. And I appear this Acronis device put together among windows 7 Backup and Restore and this is called as error at what time uninstalling this artifact. If you have use the same program , then this is the solution.

I would like to suggest you that at what time I seem at the properties of the Backup and Restore link in the command prompt through the start menu, then I observed the command line used to start Backup and Restore is: “%SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe /name Microsoft.BackupAndRestore” If you open up a Command Prompt window and paste that command into it, and see what happens? After performing post your result on the same forum.