Thread: Unable To Boot After Windows Xp Update Getting Blue Screen

Unable To Boot After Windows Xp Update Getting Blue Screen

I upgraded Windows XP now from the official website of Microsoft and then it asked for restart the computer. After reboot my computer as I demanded. Certainly I has been not made any modification in software or hardware, away from each other the updates from then on, Windows could not start another time and hangs on blue screen with the these error message: An issue is detected and Windows has to shut down to prevent damage. Please help me if anybody here has answer of this.

re: Unable To Boot After Windows Xp Update Getting Blue Screen

I would like to thank one and all for the huge information and conversation on this subject! I set up that there is need of one patch that involves taking away to resolve the issue of blue screen. KB977165 patch is worried, no additional patches appear to reason the performance of the blue screen and does not require uninstalling. With, here are the few things need to upgrade solution: First Boot from the bootable Windows XP and then begin the Recovery Console.

After following all above step to solve the problem. If you have done with patch mean to say that condition you can uninstall the patch and then come back to Windows operating system, in order to be secured you can utilize the subsequent programmed solution that protect your computer against vulnerabilities that are set on by KB977165 until they can productively get the improve with no installing the screens blue. It is better to go to official website of Microsoft that telling the vulnerability that is set with KB977165 and protection mechanism with no installing the actual update.

I want to let everyone one thing that Condition if anyone is not knowledge the blue screen on restart after the update and have successfully installed the update KB977165. He does not require to do anything like patch and all. The only circumstances wherever you require to uninstall the update is if you are knowledge blue screens on reboot.

We suggest performing the following steps I have mentioned below to get rid of this error. Insert the Recovery CD or DVD into the CD ROM and then reboot your computer. Now you here you will get a blue screen with welcome note, then click on Settings Keyboard. If you are provoked then push the Enter key and begin to repair. After sometime your system will begin as soon as the repair