Thread: How to Restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e to factory settings on windows 7

How to Restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e to factory settings on windows 7

I bought the new Sony Vaio VGN-cr515e and under that I am using the Windows Vista operating system. Mine system was working fine and I have no problem. Since last week, mine portable affected the virus will not let me boot my laptop. I have no personal things I need to maintain and restore the factory settings will not be a problem. The problem is that small and pressing F8 during boot zero will not work. The whole thing comes from a black screen with a cursor in the upper left of the screen. Both F2 and F12 are still working. Now I do not how to restore the mine system and can anyone suggest in this regard. I also had the Norton anti-virus.

Re: How to Restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e to factory settings on windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the step below:
    1. Push and grasp the power button for several seconds to log off your laptop.
    2. Once your laptop login now have the 0 immediately after the session.
    3. Now, when the laptop starts bip discharge key 0
    4. Throughout this caution may be in the system and press the button while this power.
    5. Select Recovery Software Factory, next hit.
    6. Later than the recovery now assembly exterior the state of the box and later than yet again a carry to the following;
    7. Now, once you have completed this time to make a hit on the system restore.

I would suggest the following, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps. First start again the laptop from the Vista recovery disk. And later than you get the windows system recovery and system selection to choose the command and now, beneath the command prompt write the following and then push ENTER after every command.
    bootrec /fixmbr
    bcdedit /export c:\bcd_backup
    cd boot
    attrib bcd -s -h -r
    ren bcd bcd.old
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

Once this command completes all now close the command line by typing exit and then press the OK button. after restart the system and check out your problem.

Company depends on your laptop; there is some way to restore the system, operating system CD / DVD or hard disk, etc. If you have nothing of them is usually in the Home icon and then go to Control Panel the need for the creation of Windows Vista disc, no sooner is no option to use System Restore to come back to a previous configuration. I set out to obtain the recovery CD of your laptop, if you do not have this download from anywhere or you can get or demand for services if they contain Toshiba recovery CD. I think this will help a lot.

Company depends on your laptop; there is some way to restore the system, operating system CD / DVD or hard disk, etc. If you have nothing of them is usually in the Home icon and then go to Control Panel the need for the creation of Windows Vista disc, no sooner is no option to use System Restore to come back to a previous configuration. I set out to obtain the recovery CD of your laptop, if you do not have this download from anywhere or you can get or demand for services if they contain Toshiba recovery CD. I think this will help a lot.