Thread: Error with Task Scheduler/Event Viewer "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in..."

Error with Task Scheduler/Event Viewer "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in..."

I am using windows vista and I have problem in windows vista. Mine windows vista not creating any scheduled restore points. When I choose the Event Viewer or Task Scheduler, mms application encounters error saying that: "MMC has detected an error with a snap-in and will unload it." And when I close this one I got the following detail.
    Error messages when attempting to close it are shown as:
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.FormView.InternalInitialize()
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.View.HandleInitializationRequest(IRequestStatus requestStatus)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.View.ProcessRequest(Request request)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.ViewMessageClient.ProcessRequest(Request request)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.IMessageClient.ProcessRequest(Request request)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.RequestStatus.BeginRequest(IMessageClient messageClient, RequestInfo)
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.SnapInRequestOperation.ProcessRequest()
    at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.Operation.OnThreadTransfer(SimpleOperationCallback callback
    Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Error with Task Scheduler/Event Viewer "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in..."

I'd suggest doing the file system correction and so you can solve your problem. To do this, you must follow these steps. Make a hit at the start and then go to the race and run under CMD and then make a stroke on the PK button. Now, type the following command line and press Enter:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now your system will get the scanning and once you complete this restart your system and then check out your issue.

Re: Error with Task Scheduler/Event Viewer "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in..."

I'd suggest that you create the system configuration utility and to be able to resolve your crisis. To do this follows these steps. Make a hit at the start and then go to the search. Now, beneath the Search box, type msconfig and then tick the OK button or push Enter. Currently in the windows system configuration utility that strike in the Selective Startup check box and then it go to the general tab. Now, under the general tab uncheck the box marked Load Startup confirmation of the fundamentals. Once you complete this choose the services tab and then create its mark in the Hide all Microsoft services. And later than choose the Disable All button and lastly do punch the OK and start again the system. Hope this helps.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue:To perform in place upgrade, follow these steps.
    1. First close the all application and then reboot your system.
    2. Put in the Windows Vista DVD into your system's DVD drive.
    3. Now on the Setup window, select the Install Now.
    4. In the Programs catalog, make hit on the Setup.exe.
    5. Now under the Setup window, select the Install Now.
    6. Now strike on the Go online to obtain the latest updates for installation (optional).
    7. Write the CD key if you are provoked to perform this.
    8. Hit the Yes to agree to the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    9. Choose your installation, as you want? Screen, tick Upgrade.
    10. When the installation is complete, restart the computer, and then try to install the updates.