Thread: Unable to perform the Computer Management on windows vista

Unable to perform the Computer Management on windows vista

I am using the windows vista home premium service pack 2 on mine system and I updated mine all windows. Everything on the system working smoothly and I don’t have any issue but last night when open the windows explorer and then make right click on the computer and after that I tried to select the manage nothing happen. I don’t know how this issue has been came and I have also tried lots suggestion from the thread but this all doesn’t help me. Can anyone suggest me how can get the Computer Management to perform. Please help me out from this issue

Re: Unable to perform the Computer Management on windows vista

I would like to suggest you perform the system file checker and so that you can solve your issue. To perform this you should follow the below steps. Make hit on the start and then go to the run and under the run type CMD and then make hit on the PK button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then press the enter:
    sfc /scannow
    Now once you finish the scanning, restart your system and then check out your issue.

According to me you need to follow the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps here: select the start icon from the desktop and then go to the all program. Now make right click on the all program and then go to the Users.Find and then cut the all Administration Tools on Programs Folder. Now again come back to start and then go to the all program and then make right click on that and then select word OPEN and then paste in Fixed ADMINISTRATION Tools. I hope this will help you.

I would like to advise you following steps. To do these steps you need to download the CompMgmtLauncher.bat and then save it on the following location: C:\Windows\System32\
    now once you complete the saving, make hit on the start icon on the desktop and then go to the run and under that write Regedit and then hit the OK button. Now you will get the window under that make search for the CompMgmtLauncher.exe file. And after that change the CompMgmtLauncher.exe file name into CompMgmtLauncher.bat and now your issue get solved. I hope this will help you lot.

In my opinion, I think you should follow this and so that you can solve your issue. To perform this follow these steps below: click on the start and then go to the run program. Now under the run program type CMD and then select the ok button. Now under the command prompt write the following and then hit enter after every command.
    cd %windir%\system32
    Regsvr32 Msxml.dll
    Regsvr32 Msxml2.dll
    Regsvr32 Msxml3.dll

And finally write exit, and then hit the ENTER to shut the Command Prompt window. After that restart your system and go through your issue.

I suggest the following steps to restore the system. To carry out a system restore and follow the steps below so you can restore your system. First go to the star and then make a strike on the search button. Now, under the search button type System Restore and then snap the OK button. Now, once you complete the mission that the system restore files results and open the file. Now in the System Restore window, choose the date and time that the system is restored and then complete the data of others. Now, once this is complete now hit it on the Finish button to restore the system.