Thread: Unable to update windows KB2505591, Error code 652 while trying to update Bing Bar 7.0.

Unable to update windows KB2505591, Error code 652 while trying to update Bing Bar 7.0.

I have bought the new system and I have installed the windows vista 32 bit service pack 1. Last night I have updated mine windows vista and during this time I have got this error:” fails to update Bing Bar 7.0 (KB2505591)” and after that mine system stops the updating. I have tried again the update but I got this error again. I have also tried to update in safe mode as well but the result is same. Now whenever I restart mine system I got this error:” error code 652”. I tried to solve this issue from the threads but I didn’t find the any idea on that. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to update windows KB2505591, Error code 652 while trying to update Bing Bar 7.0.

When you get an error when trying to update windows. It is necessary to open the dialog box and see what program is not installed correctly. Then go to Microsoft.com / downloads and search for that name and download from there. After returning to the icons at the bottom right of your screen and click it again and download updates. Works every time, I get the assist from Microsoft itself with this matter and nowadays use it all the time while updates give me errors. I hope this will also help you lot to solve your issue.

Re: Unable to update windows KB2505591, Error code 652 while trying to update Bing Bar 7.0.

I would like to advise you the following things and so that you can solve your issue. Go to your home (in the lower left corner of the screen). Click "Control Panel". Click "Add or Remove Programs." Find the program Bing bar just scroll through the list and looking for the words "Bing bar." Once you find it, select by clicking on it once, and then click the obvious "Remove Program". That should do it. After reinstalling, simply reinstall it. Whether you re-download, or being knowledgeable about the files on your computer and simply finding the "installbingbar" file that you downloaded the first time.

Hi thanks for responding and I appreciate your response. I did as you told me. Bing uninstalled my control page and I knew nothing about the files that are stored Bing bar. I can ruin so quickly that I would be far more difficulty than I am now. I was in Bing bar down the charges and I am no better now than before. This is also affecting my game sometimes. I away from the page I am trying to play and my arrow slow down over time. As for me, I'm not here to advertise myself. Trying to stay on the ground again and maybe some kind soul help me. I have my primary computer in the shop because I was so lost, not knowing what to do next. Definitely i could use the help. Thanks

I would like to suggest you to perform the system configuration utility and so that you can solve your issue. To perform these follow the step below. First close the all application and then make hit on the start and then go to the search. Now under the search write msconfig and then hit the OK button or hit the enter. Now in the system configuration utility windows make hit on the Selective Start-up check box and after that go to the general tab. Now under the general tab make unchecked mark on the Load Start-up Items check box. Once you complete this much now go to the service tab and then make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box. And after that make select on the disable all button. And finally make hit on the OK and restart your system. I hope this will help.