Thread: How to restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e laptop on windows 7

How to restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e laptop on windows 7

I have purchased the laptop Sony VAIO VGN-cr515e. Given that I have installed the Windows 7 and I have this laptop for very cheap price. For a day that works very well, but now day it was not working very well. So therefore I was thinking about returning this laptop, so I have to do system restore because I have saved a lot of photos and personal information of mine on that. I have tried to restore the system of mines, but does not work. Can anyone tell me how to restore the system of mine and I can take all my personal information. Thanks in advance please help me out of this.

Re: How to restore Sony VAIO vgn-cr515e laptop on windows 7

I'd suggest you restore your system through Windows 7 CD. When you buy Windows 7 will Windows 7 CD and this CD can restore the system very well. To do this you need to follow the following steps. First insert the CD of Windows 7, and then restart the system. When you restart your system now check the boot and once the screen Windows 7. Now, under Windows 7 will display the different option and under that select the System Restore. Now the system will restore and get the problem resolved.

Hi thanks for responding and I appreciate your suggestion. I have no CD to install Windows 7, but I have this CD while buying the laptop, but after this CD was damaged and not working. I tried to restore my system with Windows 7 CD friend. But I can restore my laptop. Now I do not how to restore the mine system. Can anyone help on this issue and so you can restore the system of mine and I have no CD of Windows 7

I would suggest the following steps to restore the system. To perform a system restore and follow the steps below so that you can restore your system. First go to the exit and then make a hit on the search button. Now, under the search button type System Restore and then click the OK button. Now, once you complete the quest get the system restore files in the result and open the file. Now in the System Restore window, select the date and time is assumed that the restored system and then complete the data of others as well. Now, once you complete all this now that hit the Finish button to restore the system.