Thread: Using folder lock leading to loss of file

Using folder lock leading to loss of file

I had my entire files backup folder lock, everything. I tried to duplicate and paste one of many folders and in some way the whole thing is gone. These files are invaluable to me and I have to go reverse. It says I have 5 GB stored in the folder, but I cannot see this data. I much "tried to search the Recycle Bin, but not there. I tried to restart the computer and log back in. I'm just waiting there something you can do. Now I don’t know what to do and I have also tried lots of things but it doesn’t help me. Please can anyone suggest on this.

Re: Using folder lock leading to loss of file

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To perform these follow the steps below:
    Make sure the folder is not locked. That is, open the folder with the software before you start.
    The files are usually stored in this directory: [drive letter]: \ Folder Lock \ Locker \. Make certain it is in the Locker folder prior to you creates, That is, unlock the folder Locker.
    The files are in the Locker folder, but as it is encrypted, you cannot see them. Right click within the folder and tick Properties. Go to the Customize tab and choose videos as the template. Hit it to Apply.
    In the left pane, you should now see the link "Copy all items to CD". Click on it and leave at least one or two files to copy before canceling the operation.
    Now recognize the pathway wherever temporary files were written. In common, are located at: C: \ Documents and Settings \ [computer name] \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Microsoft \ CD Burning \ Locker \ [Some scrambled text here]
    Copy the text carefully messy path to the file. Now go to the Locker folder and add "\ scrambled text" in the address bar at the pinnacle with no the quotes. On the other hand, make hit on the Start and then go to the Run and type the full path and tick OK. The full path will look rather like this: [drive letter]: \ Folder Lock \ Locker \ [Scrambled Text]. And after that your file will get visible.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed below steps and that helps me to resolve mine issue. I used this program before is not the best encryption. Try installing lock folder again and then clicking on the file Brose select the destination that you saved to the folder or it was before that date must enter the password and unlock it. Use the search to find the files you need to know the name of the file blocks and so search for hidden files. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you following thing and so that you can solve your issue. You can see it this way if you ran the blockade folder before doing the backup then the folders are locked and therefore will not be able to copy any of the information that is within the folders. Locking folders stop access to folders, unless the lock is removed and then could have copied the contents of the folder. This is up and apparently it works pretty well, you're not getting the information is proof of that. I hope this might help you lot to close your issue.