Thread: How to Change the language of Toshiba laptop

How to Change the language of Toshiba laptop

I am using the windows vista on mine new Toshiba laptop and I have purchased recently. I have updated all mine drivers and operating system. Everything on the system works very smoothly without any issue. I have some issue on mine language. I don’t know how to change the language of mine laptop and I have tried lot of way to do it but I didn’t got any result on this. I have update all mine drivers but after that also I am not able to change mine language. I have also tried thread from the Toshiba but I didn’t have the any stuff on that. Now I don’t know how to solve mine issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to Change the language of Toshiba laptop

I would like suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To perform these follow the steps below. First to do this you need to have the Windows vista installation CD/DVD. Once you have the installation CD/DVD, now insert on your system and after that make hit on the start and then go to the control panel. Now under the control panel select the regional setting and under that select the language. Now under the language select language to do that you need to make hit on the browser now on the browser go to the installation CD and after that select your desired language. After that make hit on the Apply and then stoke on the OK button.

Hello thanks for replying I appreciate your suggestion. To do this steps I didn’t had the installation CD and after that I bring the CD from mine friend. After that I inserted on mine floppy but it was not working. I have tried lots of time to do it but it doesn’t help me. I have also tried to do this on the safe mode as well but I got the same result. Now I don’t know what to do and I really need to change mine language. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I have also the same problem that I have bought a laptop, but the language is seen the Dutch version and I do not understand, how I can change the language, the second problem is that it also cannot change the windows. When I install the new Windows to boot Windows CD after copying the files from Windows, a message which implies that there is no memory drive is recognized (while I had to reduce an additional unit for new windows.) I also cannot install new windows XP are current window space. What should I do?

I would like to advise you to perform the following steps and so that you can change your language. To do this follows the steps below: go to the start and then make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel select the Regional and Language Options and then under that make stroke on the language tab. Now under this tab make hit on the details and after that make click on the setting tab. Now under setting tab make hit on the Add and then choose your desired language and then make hit on the OK button. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue.