Thread: Windows Xp Installation Error: Setup is inspecting

Windows Xp Installation Error: Setup is inspecting

Hello friends I have been stuck into some kind of a problem since the time I am trying to install the Windows Xp operating system on my current system. Actually for me this is the first time that I have been looking to format the system and when I inserted the Windows formatting CD onto the Rom and started the process, I found that setup was stuck up on a blue screen where at the bottom it was written that Setup is inspecting and I was not getting to move any forward, so can someone help me to know that what exactly is the problem and how will I get rid of it.

Re: Windows Xp Installation Error: Setup is inspecting

Dude how much long have you waited for this Setup is inspecting screen to go, I think that it is quite natural when you are trying to load the Windows Xp on your system that you will take a very long time to start up. What I would suggest you is that you should indeed wait for some time more and then see if you can get to move forward and will get to setup the Windows Xp completely. Since this is the process which checks whether or not your system has got all the necessary files to carry out the formatting.

Hey try out with a different Windows formatting CD and see if you can get the installation of the Windows to get installed properly onto your system, what I feel that the CD which you are currently using to install the operating system might be corrupted and that is the reason why you are unable to get the formation do take at the next level after the “ Setup is inspecting” procedure so what I would suggest that you should not waste any time on this and instead should look for a new CD to install the operating system.

Hey what I would suggest you is that you should remove the hard disk from your system and take the hard disk and insert it onto some different system and then try to format the same from the other system, see if this sort of a method can help you in completely formatting the hard disk and installing the Windows XP operating system on your device as well, this I think will surely help you in solving the problem.

Hey I have also gone through a similar sort of a problem while trying to reinstall the Windows Xp after I had Windows 7 running on my system, when I inserted the Windows Xp CD to install the Windows Xp operating system I would get stuck to Setup is inspecting, so what I did is that instead of starting up the installation process by autoplaying the CD, I would insert the CD on to the drive and reboot the system and when it ask to press key to boot from Cd, I would press any key and move onto installing the operating system.