Thread: Task Bar vanishes when Windows Explorer crashes

Task Bar vanishes when Windows Explorer crashes

In my computer sometimes the Windows Explorer gets too slow when working on something. For that reason I try to close it by way of the X in the bend. At that time I get message that somewhat has unsuccessful without warning. After this all windows gets clode and the task bar lying on the bottom of screen either vanish most of the icons in the system tray otherwise the whole task bar gets vanishes. The Alt+Ctrl+Delete combination also does not bring up anything. So I then need to re-start the whole system. This is really annoying. Is there any way to get back that taskbar?

Re: Task Bar vanishes when Windows Explorer crashes

Infrequently, Windows Explorer (the app responsible meant for the taskbar, desktop, as well as Start Menu) will collide, and the taskbar and each and every one of your desktop icons will vanish. Currently, there’s an integrated protect intended for this that re-launches Windows Explorer automatically if such an issue is noticed, except it doesn’t forever work like it’s premeditated. This kind of safeguard was not included in the Windows XP but the current Windows Vista and Windows 7 include this kind of feature to protect the computer from the crash or sudden freeze.

Below are the things which you need to carry out in your computer if the task bar or any of the icons will not appear on the screen after closing the crashed application or program.
    • First of all you need to close each and every one of visible Windows Explorer panels. Additional running apps or programs can be left unaccompanied.
    • After that Press Ctrl-Alt-Del, it may bring the Windows Task manager even after the crash and afterward click Task Manager.
    • Within the Windows Task Manager program that comes into view, choose “New Task (Run)” from “File” menu.
    • Type ‘Explorer’ and click on Ok.

I think that the task bar will only disappears when the system crash with any external devices connected like USB plug and play devices. I have experienced the same issue while I was using the computer. When I connect my mobile using USB data cable to the computer, it works well for nearly 10 minutes. After that I cannot access the phone’s memory. The Windows just freezes. When I tried to close it, it first appears as white screen and then closes automatically along with all other opened windows. At this time the Taskbar and all of its icons along with desktop icons disappears. I can only see the wallpaper. The system only comes to normal position when I disconnected USB or mobile from the system.

This has been a frequent issue in Windows Xp when the system or any application gets crash. The Microsoft didn’t able to fix it in all of its releases Service packs for Windows Xp. This was really annoying at that time. Now I heard that the Microsoft has fixed this issue in their latest operating system. However I don’t know about Windows Vista because I have never used it before. On the other hand I am very much familiar with the Windows 7. There is no issue like this even after the system or any application crashes.

As someone said the latest Windows operating system include some kind of safe guard technology which will protect the system from crash and freeze. This is the best thing ever done by the Microsoft. I have been experiencing the same issue in my computer. No matter what wrong happens in applications or Windows Explorer I was afraid to close that application. This is because the whole thing in the system desktop disappears. Then I need to directly restart the system. This was causing serious damage to my hardware peripherals. After installing Windows 7 the issue has reduced much.