Thread: Windows keeps restarting frequently for malwarebyte

Windows keeps restarting frequently for malwarebyte

I am having a Dell latitude laptop; this is running windows 7 ultimate 32 bit system architecture. This is basically use for internet access for my official and study, though I recently installed the windows 7 operating system in my system. Though this was running fine with all of its features and installed applications, but this one having a problem with the windows version, this is keeps restarting for few of the warnings with different types of virus files. Is there is any suggestion for me to resolve this issue? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows keeps restarting frequently for malwarebyte

As per my opinion, if this is occurring for the malwarebyte or for any other virus file, then I think there is only one solution , scan your full system with your updated antivirus program, it will surely help you to detect the virus file , if it is actually situated in your system, try it. After that you will be able to remove the virus file from your system, go through this, it will surely help you to resolve the malwarebyte related issue.

I think this is occurring for the corrupted file of operating system. I think for the malwarebyte any of the windows related file is damaged in your system which is stored in your hard drive, and whenever you tried to start the windows it creating this problem. So for that I would like to recommend you to start windows default disc cleanup program, it will simply remove the files those are corrupted and stored in your hard drive, I hope this process will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

Is this issue also occurring in the safe mode? If yes then as per my knowledge about these types of issues you need to scan your system in online way from antivirus developer’s database, because some of the newest viruses are not stored into the manual database. Along with this also like to recommend you to start the windows repair option from boot-able disc, it might be help you to overcome from the problem if there is any issue with the operating system log files.

According to your problem that you posted here, I would like to recommend you to proceed with the system restore option, though I was also facing relevant issue , after that when I searched about this problem on different web sites, I found the system restore as the recommended option. I tried with this and get relief from the problem. open start menu, from accessories>>system tool click on system restore option, choose the correct point those were created in your system according with the date and time. Terminate the process and wait till it completes and requires for reboot your system.