Thread: Programs and Features getting corrupted after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

Programs and Features getting corrupted after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

I require to set up Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to uninstall Adobe CS3 conversely behind I set up it Programs and Features in control board is the entire messed up and shows plenty of additional programs and the majority programs cannot be uninstalled. Still after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility is uninstalled the problems in Programs and Features at rest remnants. If you have any kind of suggestion for me then please post your reply.

Re: Programs and Features getting corrupted after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

Hello friend, I have set up the above device on a Windows Vista Home Premium system (32bit) and an extra Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit) machine and I am not capable to replicate any exhibit errors inside the Programs and Features menu.I have on the other hand taken a look at the explanation of the device per the KB 290301 article:
    "
    • Windows Installer CleanUp Utility does not execute the following applications:
    • Eliminate Windows Installer
    • Eliminate files of any programs that are set up through Windows Installer, like as Microsoft Office 2003"

This point to that the device will only eliminate installer instruction with linked setting up and their entry listing inside Programs & Features.

Re: Programs and Features getting corrupted after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

Have you attempted going into Safe Mode to observe if you can uninstall the programs? What kinds of programs were set up? I have not heard of the Windows Cleanup Utility crating troubles such as you are telling. I would verify to observe if you have any spyware or malware on your machine. I have built-in a few websites for utilities you can use to examine your system for viruses and spyware. I would use further than one as not any of the inventions can locate each probable virus disease. You can employ any program that you like to scan your workstation.

Once I read your problem on this forum then I called to my friend who faced the similar kinds of problem before nearly eight week ago. And as per his recommendation I would like to tell you that in his case when he faced this problem then he installed “windows-kb890830-v3.17.exe” file into our system and he got solution from this problem. So I just say you that once you should to try this. May be possible you get your solution from windows-kb890830-v3.17.exe.

Kellyosborne99 Guest

The Windows Installer Cleanup Utility has been expired by the Microsoft but user can still obtained it or same type of software from many 3rd-party download sites.However it is known that it may cause potential damage to Office 2007 installation - that is the reason MS has discontinued Windows Installer Cleanup Utility. But you can still get the programs that work much better then Windows Installer Cleanup Utility and don’t conflict with any program in Windows. You can download this software from the link provided below and fix your problems with that. It is most updated software with many additional features.