Thread: No Signal with on my system after 15 sec beep and 10 sec pause

No Signal with on my system after 15 sec beep and 10 sec pause

Well I am facing an unusual problem with the system that I am suing I really don’t know why this is the issue and how I can recover the same. Actually the thing here is that yesterday I was playing counter strike game on my system and thing here is that it suddenly freeze and the system on its own restarted and after that when I work on system the it just give me a 15 sec beep and 10 sec pause and later on NO signal. IS this is the same case with anyone else if yes then let me know what I can do to solve the issue and how can I gain control on my system.

Re: No Signal with on my system after 15 sec beep and 10 sec pause

As said by you that the problem was faced by you as soon as you started the game and suddenly after that the system restarted. I am sure that there is something wrong with the system and which must be caused by the game itself. I can surely help you in this case but before that I need the system specification that you are using. I am sure that it will definitely allow me to get a fare idea about what the system is and then it will surely assists me to get an appropriate solution.

On your demand I am showing you system specification that I am suing. Actually still I am facing the same issue and not even find any appropriate way to get rid of the issue.
    • Zotac 610 Value Motherboard
    • 3gb RAM
    • Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.0Ghz
    • 200gb HDD Sata 1
    • 160gb HDD Sata 2
    • 40gb HDD
    • Geforce 9400gt PCIx
    • 350w PSU

First, put your whole configuration in your profile. The fact that the problem persists after you have taken everything does not mean that other components are defective .And if the CG is cap out then the PC does not start, whether connected or not . So put your whole configuration on test and then see how it goes. I am sure it will help you to solve the issue and then you will not get any of the problem related to the same. I hope this will sum it up and you can gain back the control.

Hi I am also going through the same face and the problem is almost the same. I have a desire to start my PC I set up a configuration 2 years ago who walked nickel but too noisy. Following a change of the CPU cooler- thermal take Silent Boost 80, the computer does not light, LED lights of the CM and FAN turn all well, but black screen no signal, no bios and no HD noise, and a series of beeps long enough, regular and identical. I unplugged everything and turned to locate the problem. Please help me out of this one.