Thread: Address bar is not showing on MAC OS X

Address bar is not showing on MAC OS X

I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running with both windows 7 also dual boot with the mac osx. The system was running fine with all of its features and also with the other installed application. But there is a problem with the address bar of the system, which vanishes whenever I log on to the system in mac osx platform, the total area is appears as grayed . It shown to me properly in windows 7. What should be the cause for this issue, anyone having any kind of idea on this or any solution to resolved?

Re: Address bar is not showing on MAC OS X

I was also facing relevant type of issue with the mac osx OS, the address and the taskbar was completely vanishes from my system desktop screen. After that when I searched on this issue in different web sites, I found a simple solution to overcome from this problem. I applied and get relief from that. I also like to recommend you to try with this one, it might be help you. Place the mouse point on then grayed place of address bar, now push and hold the ctrl button and click the left mouse button. It will appear a drop down list, from there click on go to address option, you will get back your address bar.

As per my opinion I think this is occurring for the virus file, which should be situated in your system, for that I recommend you to try once to resolve this issue by scan the whole system with an up to dated antivirus program, few months back, I was also encountered similar type of problem, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend when I tried with this process, I get relief from the issue. So I hope this will also may be help you.

I am also having almost relevant type of issue with the address bar in my mac system, which is sometimes, vanishes whenever I turn on the system. the actual problem is that after log on to the system it takes a lot time to appear the windows log on screen and after that when the complete desktop screen appear into the screen it does not shown to me the address bar in my computer window. Though along with this the brightness of screen change with the every toggle between the screen like, my computer, my document etc. I whenever I open a new window it changes the brightness of screen. Suggest me something to resolve this issue.

I hope this will be resolved by the windows repair option, run the windows installation program and from the welcome screen click on repair option, this will take few time to complete the process, wait till than and also reboot more than one time during the process running. I hope this will be surely help you to resolve this issue, along with this also you can try with the system restore option, select the desire restore point where you did not encountered this or any other issue.

I think the second that you mentioned in your post regarding the screen brightness, it is simply occurring for the graphical interface of your system, check the setting of your system’s graphical interface. Along with also for the confirmation set the resolution in lowest mode, and then check whether the problems I still occurring or not. If this issue is still occurring then i recommend you to upgrade the driver software version, open device manager and select the update option by right click into the desire device driver. go through this, I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.