Thread: Optimizer settings on windows 7 (32-bit)

Optimizer settings on windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi all, I am posting this question here so that I can get some idea about the exact settings for the optimizer on my windows 7 (32-bit) system. I am having the smartbro wireless router and that is providing me the speed of 3mbps. My MTU says that it is not completely optimized for broadband. I don’t have much idea about this so it will be great if any of you can provide me some idea that how can I do the settings. Please reply. I will appreciate each and every reply on this.

Re: Optimizer settings on windows 7 (32-bit)

As you told that you are getting the message from the MTU that it is not fully optimized then I would like to tell you that you will have to login to the modem/router and then put the MTU to 1500 and save the changes from there. Once you have saved that then you will have to restart the computer. After this, you will not face that issue again. Please reply if this helps you or not.

Hey, thank you so much for such a quick reply on this but the problem is that I am not able to get the place from where I can modify the mtu within my router log in. I am having the Huawei model:B933 router. This router is the fixed wireless broadband router. I have connected my router with the help of rj45 lan cable. Can you please provide me some advice or any idea for this? Thank you.

You can try to look at the Wan Settings in that and then go to the MTU Option and select MSS Option. If you want to see the MTU and MSS then you will get that Advanced Settings. So try to go there once again and see properly if you can find that. I hope that you will get that easily. If you are getting any problem then you can post back and I will give you the detailed instructions for that.

I would like to tell you that there is an easy and helpful Windows 7 Optimizer tool is essential. This is the set of 7 free Windows 7 Optimizer tools. You will be able to generously select one for the Windows operating system. While Windows 7 is through better performance as well as high speed these liberated Windows 7 Optimizer tools will build the Windows run more easily and provide you Windows a complete protection. a few of them are not liberated however they contain the trail era.

If you go to the settings menu and redirected to the registry settings then it can occasionally reasons for a few mistakes and this can make a number of false settings within Windows 7. Therefore for optimizing settings within Windows 7 as well as getting out of the issues for a variety of fields, there is a tool for free which is known as SetteMaxer. This tool will assist you by means of Optimizing Windows 7. It assists you by means of optimizing settings similar to shutting down of applications, optimizing rate of operating system and application timeout settings and many more like this.