Thread: Incredimail does not open, even as an administrator

Incredimail does not open, even as an administrator

I am using Incredimail which is recently on to my desktop. I am able to tick on this . but the problem in this arises when I try to open this as an administrator. I am not able to open this. I had to make a wrong move because Incredimail does not open, I really clicked, and nothing, and with the right side of the mouse, I clicked to see the problems! it must be blocked! And to fix this I do not know what to do in this. Please help me.

Re: Incredimail does not open, even as an administrator

In this you have to check so for that just follows this. In principle, Outlook Express is active. It is accessible from Start> Programs. If not available:
    • Control Panel
    • Add / Remove Programs
    • Windows click on Add or Remove Windows Components
    • check if Outlook Express

It's probable that downloading the IncrediMail 2 complete setup file will resolve the problem which you getting right now. Actually when I was going through this so at that time I have did the same and it work in my case so just go for this.Please click here to download the complete setup file. Install IncrediMail one time the download completes and tell me here that what is happened.

Hello, over here I want to know some of the solution from your side. Actually over here I want to know that:
    • "Is this the only application that does not want to start?"
    • Try uninstalling with Revo UnInstaller IM, but being very careful during the cleanup after uninstalling classic.

I too have many troubles since loading Incredimail 2. 3 times I've to download it only to discover it does not unlock a couple of days later. Also when you do productively open the program it is very sluggish to respond to requests, "get mail" etc. and the whole system seems 'jerky'. I had no troubles along with the earlier versions of Incredimail but the new Version 2 with all it's "bells and whistles" seems to be trying to do too much. I also do not like the way the new version tries to over-ride my internet home page. I make use of Widows Vista as my OS platform, has the most recent version of Incredimail been tested on this program?