Thread: How to backup Activated Version of Windows 7 for Restoration

How to backup Activated Version of Windows 7 for Restoration

I make regular backups of 7 (when my ext HDD is not full) but I wonder if it possible to backup the activation of Windows 7 for I fear that my PC crashes and having to reinstall 7 indicating a key question as already used on the network yes, the license key of the computer. I have not did like this any before. I also do not have much more idea about it. So please help me on this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: How to backup Activated Version of Windows 7 for Restoration

Actually as much I know about this so the set of machines calculates the activation parameters of the machine and check if they are consistent with the product key. Pre-installed systems are factory pre-activated and the activation is automatic. And if you want then you can check about this on to the official website and you will get the whole information about it and I am sure you will get fix for your issue. So just check this.

Over here I want to ask you guys that if my pc crashes and I have to reinstall 7 on the computer and calculates the key stuck in the machine how this new session is going to be recognized on the Microsoft Network, as an original or a copy as because there is a previous (before the session reinstalled). And also here I want to know that how MS acknowledges if there is 1 license key used on a relocation or more computer that uses the same key.

Hello friends, I was wondering if you could make a backup of the activation of windows 7. Either by saving a file or a registry entry is not. In the version of Windows XP could be done by saving the file was in system32 "wpa.dbl", but Windows 7 is not possible in this way, that's why I post this question to experienced users or moderators to help me address this question, because if it were possible I would avoid to be calling on the phone every time you want to activate my copy of Windows 7 to fomat from scratch at the moment is what I did full system backups using Windows system image but please help me answer my question, of course thank you very much friends will be waiting for a response.

At the moment it is not possible to support the activation key operating systems Windows Vista and Windows 7 for security reasons to protect your product key to be disclosed or used by others and end up being hurt when you reinstall your computer. You can reactivate as many times as necessary your system via telephone or Internet. I think you can fix this matter.