Thread: Windows 7 Home premium popping up invalid key error

Windows 7 Home premium popping up invalid key error

I have just purchased the Windows 7 Home Premium around one week ago. And I have set up the system successfully but at the time of setting up the system it does not prompt me for the password. At the present, from time to time there has a little sign of 2 keys coming on the base of my screen. It inquire me to retype my product key, but in this the main issue is that when I enter product key, it just shows" The product key you typed has been locked from utilize by Microsoft. So in this what I have to do to fix this matter.

Re: Windows 7 Home premium popping up invalid key error

I do not know why like this is happening actually I think you have bought this from the ebay site. Actually over there many of the sellers at a very cheap price. And there you will observe Windows 7 being sold well below and after that the retail price for simply the Windows 7 product key and the install software is not included do not purchase it. So just to check this you just click here and see there what happen. if it fails, go to the Diagnostics and make out if that can shed some light on the trouble. And there you just go for the advice which is given there and once you all get then attempt validation again.

Hi, I ask here for my sister who has a new PC with Windows 7 Home Premium purchase. Now she has first time started that and then at that time Windows 7 asked for the key, she entered the, from the sticker on the PC. The key is not accepted. On what is this? So just to help her I try to enter the key one more time but it again display the same message I do not know why like this is happen over here. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

Hi, you can go for this, all the information about license is in the product key. Installation Media The result: It takes its input denied the setup program to work - with the false claim that the key is invalid. The way out, skip the input of the key just, the setup program will run through without hesitation. Enabling after entering the key fails, however. To activate it yet, you need to make Windows-oriented, that, but from an older Windows was installed from fresh not. This is done in the registry: Start by typing "regedit" into the search box in the Start menu of the Registry Editor and there HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Setup \ OOBE by the. There you change the value of the entry boot install media to 0 You then put back the license status of Windows: Just type "cmd" into the search box in the Start menu, confirm with Ctrl + Shift + Enter and click on the following security question on "OK". This will open a command prompt running with administrator privileges. Here you type the command slmgr-a rearm. Until the reaction can take it a bit, then prompted to restart." After reboot and login then press the key combination Windows + break: In the window that opens you can enter the product key down and finally turn.

I bought Windows7 Home Premium on my computer and I cannot validate the activation key. This is the error message: Error code 0xC004C008, The activation server determined the specified product key could not be used. What should I do because I bought a product with a key that might stop soon? I do not know how to fix this matter so if you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me.