Thread: CUPID started at the time of computer boot

CUPID started at the time of computer boot

I am using this computer from last two years and it was built purposely by me. There was not been even a single issue till yesterday. You might be thinking that I am a expert and that is why I didn’t obtain any issue. Yesterday I noticed that when my computer boot up then it is able to list HDDs within bios but I got the message CPUID: 06FB Patch ID: 00B6. I have not seen anything like this before. So can you tell me that how can I resolve this issue. I will appreciate each and every reply for this.

Re: CUPID started at the time of computer boot

That's typical to observe if you include the logo screen full off, are you sure you just do not let it see in the story? I believe you might not have noticed previously. or else there might be a exact cause intended for the unexpected appearance. But still I can say that is the fraction of the normal boot screen, is simply that if you are operating at the same time, as usual through the full screen logo enabled within the BIOS would not be able to make out him.

I have found that a little explanation for this is the error message can be. This is Microcode patch display digits planned review of the CPU ID. I think there is no need to worry and is harmless until the team shows the patch ID, 0000. This suggests that after the BIOS does not distinguish / retention of the CPU in the query, and the team could be unreliable for any reason thereof. Usually denotes that require updating the BIOS if it shows 0000.

I think the message you are getting, due to some problem with overclocking. The higher the overclock that boast of a CPU, the lower you go on your way to having to find their rhythm DDR3 low. That the CPU can make use of this wicked multiplier that there is no method capable of supporting RAM through the momentum away from being allocated as a result of the multiplier. You will most likely be operating RAM in relation to 1066 MHz at the top.

I believe that this message has somewhat to do by means of the hard disk. So I think it is necessary to check the hard drive first. Not certain regarding this but still I advise you to make use of CCleaner to clean the computer from a few unwanted files. At some point the CPUID error message shown when files have been corrupted registry that are on the boot. If still there then reformat the drive and see. If not, then I think you should check that changing the hard drive.