Thread: itunes 9 installation aborted automatically with error on vista

itunes 9 installation aborted automatically with error on vista

Hello everybody, I facing really a big problem with my I-tunes 9 software. I don’t know whether I it problem of windows vista or with my itunes 9. I have downloaded the new latest version of the itunes 9 software from the internet. When I go for installing the itunes to my machine it start normally without any issue but mean time I get an error message I don’t remember the error actually and my installation get stopped. It really making me frustrated. If any have any kind of the help please let me.

Re: itunes 9 installation aborted automatically with error on vista

Hello friend I had once faced this kind of the problem. I tell you how I solved the problem. Firstly go to internet and download the 7-zip from the internet and then install it on your system. Once you have finished with it right click on itunes setup and select 7-zip to extract to itunes then click on Apple application.msi and install it. Once you have done with it then finally install itunes. It should work for you.

From my point of view, there may be problem in your itunes 9 software you have downloaded from the internet. Make sure that you have proper copy of the itune software. Or there can be problem in your windows vista that does not allow the installation of itunes 9. I think itunes does not meet the requirement need to install in the system some of the file require to install on system is not being find. Let see that same itunes 9 software is working in any other operating system. If yes then there would be the problem in your operating system.

Thank you very much for giving reply on my post. As you suggested I tried this itunes 9 copy to my friend computer it is working there. But most amazing thing is that he is also having same windows vista operating system installed in his machine. Why it is creating problem in my computer. Is there any kind of update require in my windows vista to solve this problem. If yes please let me know. I could not transfer my music to my apple device. Thanks in advance.

Hello friend there is no need to do any kind of the update on your windows vista operating system. Please let me know that your friend and you both have same bit of the operating system or not. I mean to say both have 32 bit or 64 bit operating system. It may happen you are using 64 bit vista and you are trying to install 32 bit itunes 9 so you are getting this kind of error. Sp please make sure what is your OS. If it 64 bit OS then download 64 bit itunes 9 and then install it on your system. It may solve your problem.