Thread: No sound after burning video DVD created using Windows DVD Maker

No sound after burning video DVD created using Windows DVD Maker

Hello everybody, I am facing problem in using the windows movie maker. I have been using the movie maker for long time or I can say I have used it several times and I never came across this kind issue before and then yesterday movie maker just choose to stop placing the audio song to the DVD that I have made with movie maker. It burns the DVD made in movie maker well and this DVD plays in player perfectly and everything just fine I am not getting any sound. Anyone here know would be the problem.

Re: No sound after burning video DVD created using Windows DVD Maker

I have gone through the problem you have mentioned in above post. I have the solution it may help you. From my point of view there is issue in your movie maker software. So you should restore your Windows Movie Maker to the Default setting or you can say to the factory settings. Or I will suggest you to download the fresh copy of the Windows movie maker from the official web site of windows and install it and see whether it is working or not. If there is any problem in your software will be solved.

From my point of view there is needed to do some setting in your windows movie maker software. This seems problem in audio filters and video filter. Many time filter problem causes this type of the problem of no sound. Audio video filter are small element software installed in your system that interpret the video and audio file. So you can play it perfectly. Windows movie maker use this element. So I am sure that it is creating problem please go through it.

Firstly I would like to thank all the people for giving their precious time for my problem. I am not so much computer savvy. So I don’t know anything about the audio video filter where it is in computer. What should I do to setting on audio video filter? Is it really problem of this? If yes please give me detail procedure to come out the problem. Thanks in advance.

Here I tell you how to restore the settings, Please follow these steps. Firstly open your Windows movie maker software. Then click on Tools option from the menu bar, and then choose Options menu then click on the compatibility option. Then do this thing in that: there make the filter off then uncheck all the check box nearer to filter name. Then again to make filter on, you have to just check the check box next to the video filter. Here you will get restore default setting you have to click on that. Then start DVD maker once again and try to burn a new DVD and the issue persist or not.