Thread: Media Center is popping message that usage rights are corrupted

Media Center is popping message that usage rights are corrupted

In this when I try to follow the link so at that time I got the blank page. I do not know why it is happening. I also be given a similar message in Zune - "The media rights system on your computer has encountered an error and needs to be manually reset”. And showing an Error Code C00D11D6. And the solution which is given on many of the forum site I have tried that but nothing helps me to get me rid from this issue. The error code gives me a path to make sure my WMP version and when I follow that path, I get this message, "Windows Media Player DRM Version <error>. Please help me.

Re: Media Center is popping message that usage rights are corrupted

The issue which you have discussed here I have read that and regarding to that I just want to know answer of my questions. In this my first question is that
    • At what time I mean you have started to get this kind of error on to your system?
    • Before getting this error have you did any kind of changes in your system?

Regarding this issue you do not have to worry a lot because I have solution for this. So to fix this you have to just follow this:
    • If WMP 11 is running so you just uninstall that
    • And after that you have to locate the DRM folder on your HDD, and after this you have to rename the DRM folder to DRMbackup.
    • By default, location will be Windows Vista:
    • %SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DRM
    • Visit the following Microsoft Web site:http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/...en/indivit.asp
    • And in this site you have to just follow the instructions on the Web site to update the security component of the WMP 11. After that you will be get fix for your issue.

I have also one solution in this after that you will be get rid from this kind of issue. And for that you have to just follow the steps which Is I am going to give over here:
    • Click Start, and then click All Programs.
    • Right-click Internet Explorer, and then clack Run as Administrator.
    • And in this if you are login as user then you have to login in this as an administrator and it will ask for password then you have to type that and press the OK button.

Hi friends I just want to share here my issue also. Actually currently I am also going through the same issue. I have an issue along with the Zune which is running on to the windows vista 64 bit. So to fix this I have replaced the motherboard and CPU but nothing seems to work in my case. And the solution which is given above I have also tried that but as I said nothing seems to work in my case. So if you guys have any suggestion so please help me over here I will be thankful for this.