Thread: Getting error” Impossible to copy” while installing windows

Getting error” Impossible to copy” while installing windows

I have big problem, I can not install windows errors occur during installation.
    • Impossible to copy the file qedwipes.dll
    • Impossible to copy the file sstext3d.scr
    • Impossible to copy the file tapi3.dll

I am so ignorant, but after a while a blue screen appears and tells me this: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" I reformat my PC but then again it still can not copy some files that are never the same. Here are some of them:
    • Luna.mst
    • Stream.sys

I had also had to face another blue screen as: "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" Is this due to a hardware problem (CPU / memory / graphics card) as I had the opportunity to read from right to left? And in this my all parts are new. What should I do?

Re: Getting error” Impossible to copy” while installing windows

When XP refuses to install. This only affects XP Microsoft brand on it and not the CD methods Microsoft does not always apply in these cases. Also with IDE HD. Sata regarding a complete methodology is not ready yet because it's much more difficult to identify than in FDI. And this also occur because of the Cd scratch. Check visually. Also make a copy paste to the HD. XP CDs are not protected and will let them. If the transfer rate on the HD and the CD is dead. So these are some reason for this kind of issue.

It is also happen because of the disk drive. A test with the utility that is available on the manufacturer's website. Check the jumper location. I made a topic on request, on the set of all audits of HD. The IDE controller. Put the HD that contains C on the second IDE connector In recalcitrant cases replace the IDE controller. But it is almost impossible that they are both bugs. And it is happen because of the Motherboard. In partial failure. For example, a connectors IDE ports would defect it. When the installation starts and then missed much later there are logs created in C. In text mode. It can be depending on the progress of the installation. This is also some reason because of that also you will be able to get this kind of issue. So just check this.

Hello and thank you for your help but All my pieces are new I have just received the day before yesterday. Even the XP CD is new "My hard drive is plugged in Serial ATA. Barrette-my memory is a 512mb Corsair pc3200 pro C 2 which has led. How can I do to control my memory with memtest86 since I can not even install operating system?? That you it can come from a bad BIOS setting? (Because when I first launch a "Cmos error" I restart and I set the default setting and then more problems at this level there.

You do not need to install anything to use Memtest. Here's a little topic explanatory. How to use Memtest and incidentally a software check of HD. These software are made for not to run in Windows, because if you do not seem to boot how you would test ram or HD! There are 2 versions. One has to put on CD and the other was put on diskette. As Memtest takes a few kb, needless to spoil a CD for it, unless it is RW. CD version. The executable creates an iso. Nero burn image you choose, you take your iso image and burn you. Then you boot from the CD and Memtest will run itself. It works non-stop loop. CDROM must be in first boot in the Bios but there is always the default. Floppy disk version. The executable will create a bootable floppy disk. Go into the bios to boot floppy in first. Boot from the floppy disk and it starts. Utilities are used to check the HD in exactly the same way = disk made bootable.

I could execute the test on my old PC I found no error but when I did the same thing on again, it fails to launch the software I launched straight into the DOS window:
    • AX: 0212
    • BX: 5E00
    • CX: 0501
    • DX: 0000
    • eX: 0200

and it looks to repeat this series of numbers indefinitely but I cannot at the interface on which you can see the number of passes and errors detected, so I guess it mean that my RAM chips is dead? I managed to install Windows on my hard drive via another computer and there are no installation problems. When I returned the hard drive on my PC with OS it runs Windows, but he said that "the system has recovered from a serious error" (the first time) but then more problems I manage to run my Windows without problem. How can I test my strips on windows directly to determine the number of errors detected? I hope not to have been too long. Thank you all for your answers.