Thread: MSASCui.exe failed and getting error 0x80000003

MSASCui.exe failed and getting error 0x80000003

I am not able to update in windows. While I am not able to do that so I scan my system with the AVG antivirus. But it is also not reporting me any issue in my system. And when I try to reboot my system so at that time I get the error message which is displaying me that "Windows Defender has stopped working procession”. And last night I get this error in my system
    Code:
    Trojan:Java/Selace.A
    c:\users\diana\appdata\locallow\sun\java\deployment\cache\6.0\3\12a49b83-322e820c
    c:\documentsandsettings\diana\appdata\locallow\sun\java\deployment\cache\6.0\3\12a49b83-322e820c
    myf/y/loaderx.class

Trojan:Java/Selace.B
    c:\users\diana\appdata\locallow\sun\java\deployment\cache\6.0\3\12a49b83-322e820c
    c:\documentsandsettings\diana\appdata\locallow\sun\java\deployment\cache\6.0\3\12a49b83-322e820c
    myf/y/payloadx.class
    Can anyone help on this topic, so that i can solve mine issue?

Re: MSASCui.exe failed and getting error 0x80000003

I suggest you to perform a restore in safe mode, so you are able to resolve your trouble. To do this you will require to reboot and in this you have to press F8 key and in that you have to choose the"Last Known Good Configuration" using the arrow key. And after that open your system in to the safe mode. And to check the malware in your system you just download the malwarebytes in your system and run the downloaded file if there will be any issue. So I think you have to go for this I am sure that this will going to help you in your case.

Hey I just want to thank you for the solution which you guys have given over here. I have tried this solution which is given over here and in last unable to get proper solution for my issue. And in this I have also try to backup for the files to restore the system fully. But nothing helps me in my case. And while doing this I get an error message that "invalid, 0x81000029." So please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

I suggest that you have to repair of windows, so you are able to resolve your problem. And in this you have to insert the boot CD and after that in this you have to choose the repair option in this and after that I mean after repairing your system you just restart it. After the repair that can resolve the problem. After that time, exploring online through the Internet, so you can eliminate the virus without having to install any malicious software or spyware. I am sure this will help you in your case.

Hey do not worry about it I have one solution for it actually I have tried this solution when I was going through the same matter and it really works in my case. In this you have to select the start and in that you have to type the regedit and after that just run it. Now in Registry Editor, under the log to find the position: HKEY_CURRENT_USER, and then create a tick in the Windows Media Center. Under the Windows Media Center for the file folder of media and in editorial the data file must be zero. Restart the system and open Media Center. I hope this will help a lot.

I would like to suggest you to restore the system in safe mode. To do this restarts your system and press F8 and after that you will see one screen under that click on the “Last Good Known Configuration”. After doing all this again restart your system in the safe mode with networking. After that download the Malwarebytes from the internet and run the downloaded file it helps you to remove the all viruses in your system. I would also suggest you to install the good antivirus and update every day.

I would like to suggest you to repair the windows, so that you can solve your problem. go to the start button and click on the control panel. Under control panel select the add/remove program. Under the add/remove application select the windows and then select the repair. After repairing you can solve your problem. After this make the online scanning through the internet, so that you can remove the viruses without installing the any malwares or spyware. And when you install the any antivirus you have change the setting as automatic updates. If your antivirus is not updated it can’t remove the viruses. I hope this will solve your problem.