Thread: with line-in or mic port no audio output in windows vista

with line-in or mic port no audio output in windows vista

I am not getting any audio output in my windows vista with both the line-in and mic ports. I tried to play a recorded file into my system and encounter this problem first time in my system. I am using a realtak audio driver in my system, though I did not encounter this problem before that, not able to figure out the problem. What should be the cause of this issue, any one from here having any idea on this?

Re: with line-in or mic port no audio output in windows vista

As per my opinion, I suggest you to check the audio output devices whenever you connect nay mic or play the file with your system’s default speaker, from the sound tab under control panel, be sure that the default audio output device is selected over there, if you plug the mic then the default output device will the mic. If you not found this one then I recommend you to change the audio device. I hope this will somehow help you to figure out the problem.

According to me as per the problem that you posted, i like to recommend you to make sure that the mic or the line-in speaker is connected properly with your system. Along with this also be sure that the audio card is working properly in your system. Apart from that if all of them are working fine but still the problem arrives, then the problem might also be into the devices for that I suggest you to contact with the manufacturer. From there you will surely get any kind of problem regarding the posted problem.

There is a similar issue in my system with the realtak audio device driver, though this was also working fine till the last date, but suddenly from last morning it does not giving any such audio output in my system. This is running with windows 7 32 bit. I first encountered this issue while I was tried to play a game, there is no sound, after that when I tried a play a media file, it also does not appear any audio. What should I do now to overcome the problem?

This can be resolved by reload the audio driver, download the desire which should e compatible with the operating system also with the other hardware specification of your system and then replace with the existing one, run the installation process and wait till it completes, then it will directs you to reboot your system, I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem.