Thread: "Bluetooth failed to connect" error message in windows 7

"Bluetooth failed to connect" error message in windows 7

I am not able to connect my Nokia mobile with the windows vista compatible Dell latitude laptop; this is not able to install the hardware driver for peripheral device. Is this occurring for the mobile device or for any other cause for this issue? This message appears into the screen after connect the mobile device. It failed to install the driver. i tried in safe mode but there also get the similar issue, what should I do now to overcome from this issue. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

re: "Bluetooth failed to connect" error message in windows 7

As per my opinion, if the Nokia PC suite is installed in your system then I recommend you to remove that one along with also remove the other entries of PC suite and then connect your mobile with the system, now wait till the mobile device driver is installed automatically, it will notify you along with the notification. Turn on the Bluetooth and then connect the mobile for file transferring. I hope this will surely help you.

As per my opinion the problem might also be occurring for the mobile device itself, because I was also facing relevant type of issue, after that when I searched on this different web site along with also applied many tricks to resolve this, but nothing was helped me, after that when I was tried to connect another mobile with the Bluetooth wizard of my system, it connects properly. Then I contact with the service engineer of mobile manufacture and found that the problem is in the mobile hardware, they fix the mobile issue and from then I am able to connect the mobile with my system. I also recommend you to contact with the mobile service engineer.

There is a similar issue with my nokia mobile, when I tried to connect the mobile with my systems’ Bluetooth wizard it does not able to locate the device though after connect the mobile it notify that the devices driver is installed properly and ready to use, still the problem arrives. I am not able to connect the mobile for file transferring, though this was running fine till the last date, and suddenly the issue starts occurring. Anyone having any idea on this issue?

Re: "Bluetooth failed to connect" error message in windows 7

According to me, I suggest you to reload the Bluetooth driver that is installed in your system, though if you are using any third party Bluetooth device driver. Download the desire driver from manufacturer web site and run the installation program, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, do this and run the fresh installation. This was also happened with my windows vista system, after applied many tricks I tried this trick and get relief from the problem. I hope it will surely help you.