Thread: How to add music to video in movie maker software

How to add music to video in movie maker software

I've been using Movie Maker software to create movies, and I am finding difficulty to add one. Mp3 file to a slideshow of photos, If anyone here have ever used movie maker software and aware of how to add music to your move file then please let me know. I want to create a movie with background sound of my choice. I tried to put the mp3 file to my photo but it is not working so tell me what I should do so while my picture change there should be a sound play.

Re: How to add music to video in movie maker software

Hello friend from my point of view you have problem with format of the song. From your post I come to know that you are not having problem in adding sound to your movie. Just try this let see it is working or not. First have sound converter software then choose the sound you want to use for your movie then convert it into WAV or WMA file format. And then try to put this music file to your photos. And see whether it is working. I think mp3 file is not supporting.

Once you have added your photos on the storyboard and provided the effects and transitions which you want, then it is time to begin adding sound. From left side of windows you choose Audio and Music option then click to import option. Then choose the song you want to add from your computer directory shown here then click on ok button. It will add music to your program. Now you just need to drag and drop the sound on timeline where you want to play this song.

Hello friend I have a problem with my movie maker software. If any have the solution please let me know. When I add photos to storyboard it has no problem. I am able to put the photos on time line. I have applied the effect and transition to the photo when I click on preview it is working perfectly. Problem is that when I save the changes it saves perfectly but while playing video I am not getting any kind of effects. Why is it so? Any help please let me know.

Hello friend I have read your problem. From my point of view it seems that your windows movie maker is not doing fine. It may be due to some malware issue which has disable the functionally while you click on save button. Or when you click on button to apply the changes. I would suggest you to have fresh copy of movie maker from the internet and try once again it will solve your issue.