Thread: While booting windows vista getting message that “windows is loading”

While booting windows vista getting message that “windows is loading”

I have an HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop and in this windows vista is running as an operating system. And in this when I go for boot the disc so at that time it prompts me a message that the “Windows is loading files ..." with a bar, and after that I see a black screen. I recently installed updates and I can not access the system restore. Now I do not know what to do please help me in resolving the issue.

Re: While booting windows vista getting message that “windows is loading”

I'd suggest that you follow these steps to resolve the problem. Reboot into safe mode after tap the F8 key during startup. After clicking the home icon and in this first you have to go to Control Panel, under the control panel and then go to device manager click and choose the display adapter. Under display adapter to double-click the Driver tab and finally click the update driver and then right click to uninstall the device and make a stroke on the reinstatement.

In this I have one solution and for that you have to follow the steps which is I am going to give you over here I am sure that after trying this you will be get rid from this matter.
    • So in this first thing which you have to do is that reboot into Safe Mode.
    • Tick the Start icon.
    • Type msconfig and then press ENTER.
    • At the present tick the General tab and go to selective startup.
    • Under the Selective Startup to make a checkmark in the checkbox clear Load Startup Items.
    • After you click on the Services tab and make its mark in the box to select the Hide All Microsoft Services, then select Disable All. Finally, click OK

I had same problem with my system, so I followed some steps here to eliminate the problem. First make your laptop disconnected from everything and then you remove the battery from the back. Now press the power button for 1 minute. After you connect the power cord and turn on as usual. I hope this will help much in solving the problem. So if you have any more doubt on this then you can share it.

I have Windows Vista 64 bit installed on my PC. I recently downloaded and installed some optional updates and now my pc does not start at all. Since then, Windows simply will not start. The team will start and after page of Windows Vista will load, but nothing happens after that. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? If you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

If the problem is because of the windows update, then I have one solution for it in this to fix this issue you have to remove the update. This can be done, start your computer, when the PC starts booting, press F8 to get the boot menu by pressing F8 and then choose "Last Known Good Configuration" This will roll back to the point before you install the update. So go for this I am sure this will help you.

Insert the boot disk or backup of Windows Vista. When it starts to boot, we will open systems. Then go to Start, All Programs systems, equipment, System Restore. Click the restore point and leave the machine to where it was before the download / update. No download Service Pact 2 for Windows Vista until the problem with this is fixed. If you use the Vista disc to boot, you have different options. Continue to go to a restore point.