Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The computer restarted unexpectedly - windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 27-03-2011

The computer restarted unexpectedly - windows 7

How manu have seen this message? Quite a few I have seen!

In my case, I have an E machine computer. I rwcently did a system recovery back to factpry specs, then when windows 7 was about to reload, our message came up. I have tried to restart the computer but the same message come on the screen. so 1 has suggested that I adjust my ddr settings in bios, but I have not been able to find them. I can not even turn the computer off with out unplugging it. please help me this computer as soon as possible thank you

Old 27-03-2011

Re: The computer restarted unexpectedly...

It seems to me that your drive controller set in your BIOS settings is failing to run. You might be using a Raid driver that will not support 7, and will have to try it another way. Or perhaps the installation medium is corrupt, so if you could try obtaining a physical disk and try installing from that maybe it would work. Try it out and report back here with the results. By the way what is the make or model of the emachines that you are using?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,