Thread: Icons in pictures are showing one photo

Icons in pictures are showing one photo

I am usinga Dell 1525 windows vista and when I update with microsoft my picture icons are the entire the same picture of a stack that I used as my background. I can only see my pictures to see what they are using a viewer. How I can get back to where I can go to my photos and see all my photos? is a nuisance when I'm trying to find a picture and I have to do a hundred photographs because you have not a clue what they are. I can take a lot of digital photos and do not have time to rename each of them every time my family visits or I'm leaving on a trip.

Re: Icons in pictures are showing one photo

Do you have photo editing or software installed, and view Windows Photo Gallery? Is this Vista 32-bit or 64-bit and version are you using? What antivirus do you use? If you have any other outside the normal behavior with this team? You can access the administrator account to see if the thumbnails of photos are damaged there as well. I would like to tell you use any good anti- virus software. May be it happened because of virus.

As you said the same problem I had nearly around seven month before. Then I talk to my friend and they suggested to and as per his recommendation I check my setting then I got real problem. There was a problem with my folder setting. I set the settings properly and then I got relief. So as per my experience I would like to suggest you that you can also reset the folder setting to observe if that resolves the problem. I hope this will help you.

Some time it happens with me also but when set my background setting then I solve my problem very easily. I would like to suggest you as per me knowledge, you should to check your background setting and after settings may be possible it will help you and your problem will solve. And one more option is there you can search internet to find another solution. I hope you solve your problem by the setting of background then is better for you.