Thread: Subresync does not start

1&only Guest

Subresync does not start

Hello to all, I have a problem. Just, at what time I try to open an e.g. File. Srt, I can see in the task manager a process called subresync.exe is produced, but it closes immediately, after a second or less. I tried to open many files. Srt and maintains the status. Reinstalling and Uninstalling VobSub (forever v2.23) does not help. I am running on office 2003 and have XP Sp3. Maybe a few Windows service is stopped, and I cannot subresync to run?

Re: Subresync does not start

I had the correct similar condition, which at least for me noticeably was uninstalling the less needed software, Internet Explorer 8 beta 2. I presume I will manage with an elder edition of Internet Explorer until Microsoft resolves this severe compatibility problem for the last release - Subresync has continued stable and unaffected since 2010 so they have to do it anyway, if you observe this happening in the upcoming time, then contact the Microsoft. They will solve. I hope this information will help you.

I have the similar difficulty. I have Internet Explorer 8 last installed among SP3. Even in the final of Internet Explorer 8 they did not solve this difficulty. I would just rollback Internet Explorer 8, but since I have SP3 set up, I cannot do this with no also rolling back to SP2. I have a few programs among dependencies on the Operating System being SP3. I would quite not have to rollback to SP2, uninstall Internet Explorer 8 then reset up SP3. Is there a few others answer this problem.

I would like to tell you that at what time I just have uninstalled Internet Explorer 8 (it is updates) and back go to previous edition, like IE6 or IE 7, even DVD Shrink (which could not be opened accurately with no crashing since then) now works all right once more! In supplementary words: do not select Internet Explorer 8, because it's have a lot of unbalanced codes, causing errors in a lot of other programs, immediately DVD Shrink or vobsub, for instance. Stay for stable and very tested (and final) version in its place.

I had the same kind of problem as you said and for the solution I talk to many people and one of these suggested me. And as per his recommendation I make contact with service provider or you can say he is professional repairer of this kind of problem. He just update my older version and he did something more I don’t know what but now problem solve and it working very fine for me. I think you should go to service provider or you have one more option which is very common try to search net for this problem.